Vital O.G.'s

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2016 6:44 PM

Where my homies at? I'm back on the bike again.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

3/9/2016 7:22 PM

Welcome back!

Not much has changed. A few of us are still here, and we are older.

I put front brakes on, and got a coaster, and suck at both.

I am married now and have a 17 month old at home.

How have you been?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/9/2016 7:46 PM

Doing good man. I've still got my coaster and still suck at it, but my goals are very different this time around. I'm just enjoying having a DDASC a couple of minutes away from the house and just cruising. After destroying my shoulder a couple of years ago I've decided progression isn't really my thing. I've got my bag of tricks still from back in the day, but I'd rather just have fun than push it and get seriously injured again. Still just doing the cop thing and trying to keep all of my blood inside my body every day.

Congrats on marriage and a baby! I've got a 3 year old girl at home now myself and just taught her how to ride a balance bike yesterday after work. Gotta get her to riding at the park by the time she's 5.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

3/9/2016 7:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2016 7:56 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Doing good man. I've still got my coaster and still suck at it, but my goals are very different this time around. I'm just enjoying having a DDASC a couple of minutes away from the house and just cruising. After destroying my shoulder a couple of years ago I've decided progression isn't really my thing. I've got my bag of tricks still from back in the day, but I'd rather just have fun than push it and get seriously injured again. Still just doing the cop thing and trying to keep all of my blood inside my body every day.

Congrats on marriage and a baby! I've got a 3 year old girl at home now myself and just taught her how to ride a balance bike yesterday after work. Gotta get her to riding at the park by the time she's 5.

Right on! My son got a Strider for his first Birthday, he is interested, but likes to just look at it more than anything. He scooted around a little on his own. Just gonna keep working with him on it!

I hear ya about progression. I swapped to the front brake for a change of pace last summer, and got the coaster last fall. So far they are fun, but I am leaning toward unloading the coaster. I miss pedal pressure a LOT.

It is fun having my bike set up like a bunch of dudes from closer to when I started riding. I just wish I had more skills on the front wheel!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/10/2016 6:21 AM

welcome back stranger

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!