Vital UK "Blokes & Bikes" Holiday...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2014 8:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2014 8:59 PM

Easy Guys! The UK Crew Specifically!

We've talked about this Trip for a lil whiles now & I thought I'd take it a bit more seriously & put out some ideas...

We Discussed Bournemouth for the Location, Pretty easy to get to Via Train, O.K it's a Fucking TRECK, BUT!.. It's Do-Able! We're talking Sun, Sea, Beautiful White-ish Sand Beaches, Both Busy & Quiet (If You Know Where You're Going!) & The Street there is Fucking REEEEE-DICULOUS! I've been a few times & every time I've beat Myself up for not bringing the Bike!..

The Date, I should have My Head & Body sorted out for August, I'll be set to Ride on the New Bike, So I'm thinking the Last Week of August, Possibly a Week? Like Monday to Monday? 25th to the 1st to be exact. If You cannot do that Date, then post up the ones You can do & we will try our hardest to link together everyone's time off so everyone can come!

NO WOMEN! I know it sounds a bit Gay, BUT!... You bring a GF, Fiance, Wife, Possibly even Kids! Then You will be distracted from the fact its a Riding Holiday & We're gunna go out Filming at least 4 days of the Week! HOWEVER! If You're Single & We will go out & Party & if anyone should get lucky then obviously Who are We to stand in Your way of that?!

Filming for the Edit, who has a Camera, Iphone 4/5? One of My Buddies has an Iphone 5 but I'm not 100% sure He'll be able to come, We gotta be 110% sure on the Dates so IF He does want to come, He can book the time off work! I was thinking We can go out on "Street Missions" probably 4 or 5 of the 7 days? First Day, Dump all out shit in the Hotel (Will Get To That In A Sec!) & just chill. Then the 2nd day go out on a little cruise, scout a few things out, see what sort of security is about etc.

The Hotel!... Well I was thinking like a Holiday Inn or Travel Lodge? Nothing too grandeur as We don't want this Holiday to cost the Earth for some of the Younger/Un-Employed Guys! ESPECIALLY If We want to go Partying haha! I'm looking into the 2 chains mentioned to see about a Family Room or something? We all chip in & share a Room? I think they're 7 beds? Don't quote Me on that though!

So, What Does Everyone Think?

|

1/24/2014 8:57 PM

Booking my plane ticket now.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

1/24/2014 9:45 PM

Haha that'd literally be sick! Would be seriously cool to have some the American Crew come tag along for this one! DO IT! grin

|

1/24/2014 9:52 PM

Wishing i lived in the uk/europe right now....

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

1/24/2014 10:05 PM

Topsey wrote:

Haha that'd literally be sick! Would be seriously cool to have some the American Crew come tag along for this one! DO IT! grin

Topsey, or woodward? Hard decision if Americans joined in. It would cost bout' the same.

|

1/24/2014 10:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2014 10:15 PM

If I didn't have a wife that would literally murder me for not only leaving her at home with our four kids for a week, but would then murder my dead body again (somehow, the intent would totally be there, haha) for going on vacation with out her, and yet again for coming to the old world without her, since she's never been, I would throw my bike in a stolen paddleboat, 700 ft of rope, some MRE's, a pole, a knife, and a big box of lawn & leaf trash bags, and head that way. Or just buy a plane ticket and come over. Shit, if I didn't have a family, I just wouldn't come back, haha. I miss that part of the world! (Although if I suddenly found myself in the midst of a divorce anywhere close to that time, don't be surprised to find my old ass showing up, haha!)

Edit: And it's only 92 miles or so from the Top Gear test track location, so I'd definitely have to pay that place a visit, and see if I could get Jeremy to ride my bike around the track for shits and giggles, lol. Or get myself arrested in the process. Lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/24/2014 11:40 PM

Bournemouth is a good choice, there is plenty of street and no less than 5 parks in the Bournemouth/Poole area. Where I'm only 15/ will be 16 at the time i won't be able to stay but I could probably get the train there a couple of days.

|

1/25/2014 3:45 AM

as I said before, i am TOTALLY up for this. only thing is that after i finish college this year ill be getting an apprentiship so i dunno when thats gunna start... BUT im pretty sure its the same as a new job where if you have pre booked holidays the company has to honor them? iunno, but yes, count me in.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/25/2014 6:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2014 4:46 PM

Yo topsey you know I'm down for this, but I could only commit to a couple of days, 3 at the most, I'd love to do the whole week thing but with the big move coming up and the animal wheelset, I don't think finances (or the girlfriend) will allow a full week.

But Bournemouth sounds good, only a few hours drive from where I'm moving to so that's cool with me.

My girlfriend is getting a iphone upgrade in May so i'll have the one she has now (iPhone5 I think) so I'd be down for getting some clips / photos whatever, be cool as fuck if we can get a little vital mixtape edit done.

We should defo make this happen tho for real. Keep us posted.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/25/2014 6:27 AM

I'm doing what I can to find out Prices for Hotels & Shit, We might be able to do a Group Booking if We can get 10+ People & If we book a Week for the Group we can get a 25% discount so some people worrying about expensives, You might be able to stay a little longer if We can get the Hotel for Dirt Cheap! & I'm not above buying someone Lunch/Dinner if it means they get to stay an extra day! We gotta do this properly, Like the whole Brotherhood B.S that everyone in BMX goes on about then does Fuck All about!

Vital UK "Blokes & Bikes" Summer Road Trip! Lets GIT ER DUUURRRN!!!!!

|

1/25/2014 7:46 AM

Oh, You know I'm down for this. Already had a little chat with you and you know my 'issue'. and that I may only be able to do a few days..

On the other hand, I should be able to drive by then but emphasis on should...
But this sounds properly sick and will be an amazing week.

|

Bruh

1/25/2014 4:17 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

Oh, You know I'm down for this. Already had a little chat with you and you know my 'issue'. and that I may only be able to do a few days..

On the other hand, I should be able to drive by then but emphasis on should...
But this sounds properly sick and will be an amazing week.

how old are you? and you should be able to drive. im 19 and still dont even have a provisional :L
My camera on my phone is HD so we can use that for clips aswel, and it takes 10 photos in a second for some sequence pics tongue they actually used bmx at a promo thing for the phone aswell haha. but im due an upgrade at the start of the month, so i might have something even better! And ill still have my current phone so ill have 2 phones to record on.

Lets fucking do it lads, if this shit goes down it'll by far be the best week of my life, never been on my bmx futher than whats ridable distance away from me so I literally cant wait. Fuck yes.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

1/25/2014 4:31 PM

We gotta get a murica version of this going

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/25/2014 5:46 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Sure... everybody meet in the middle of the country.. say Missouri lol?!

|

Deviant BMX store

1/25/2014 6:06 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

kansas….

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/25/2014 6:06 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

how old are you? and you should be able to drive. im 19 and still dont even have a provisional :L
My camera on my phone is HD so we can use that for clips aswel, and it takes 10 photos in a second for some sequence pics tongue they actually used bmx at a promo thing for the phone aswell haha. but im due an upgrade at the start of the month, so i might have something even better! And ill still have my current phone so ill have 2 phones to record on.

Lets fucking do it lads, if this shit goes down it'll by far be the best week of my life, never been on my bmx futher than whats ridable distance away from me so I literally cant wait. Fuck yes.

Hell Fucking Yeah!!!

We Gotta Get This Done! It will be a shame if everyone cannot stay for the whole week, BUT!.. Myself, Ad & Hopefully Sean will be down there for the whole week! I'd LOVE IT for everyone to make it down even if they stay 3 Days of the Week, We'll make sure We know who's staying for what time & We can concentrate on getting them some good clips in & Party a lil bit before they have to go!

Mr. Rasta Man, You gotta convince Your Lady to let You come for like 5 Days! Do the Monday to Friday leave out the 2nd Weekend?!

Some Areas of Bournemouth are gunna be MENTAL Busy in August, BUT! If we avoid them & stay a little further inland & then make a trip down to the more quiet beach a couple of times in the Week as it HAS to be done haha!

|

1/25/2014 6:16 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

kansas….

Hell yeaah kansas we're gonna party like its 1899 haha. i was thinking more like los angeles just so its more convenient ya know

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/25/2014 6:24 PM

I live not to far from Bournemouth, and if it's in august I will be 18... Which means booze!! I will be up for coming down for a few days, I'm no expert at riding... But I'm a nice enough fella.. And I could possibly borrow my dads GoPro for HD filming

|

1/25/2014 7:39 PM

Hey Tom, It would be cool to meet You. When's Your 18th? Actually for all of the Younger Guys, Who's turning 18 this year?! We gotta hook You up with a Party & go out all Fucking Night Long, Club to Club! Gunna be crazy for Me as I can't drink haha! Fucking Pain Killers! HOWEVER!!! We Can All Get Drinks In!

|

1/25/2014 9:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2014 9:35 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

kansas….

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Hell yeaah kansas we're gonna party like its 1899 haha. i was thinking more like los angeles just so its more convenient ya know

i would actually consider that. My dad works up there so maybe one day he can give me and a few of my friends a ride up and we can all ride

EDIT: Hows long beach sound?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/25/2014 10:59 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

kansas….

Technically south dakota since the addition of alaska and hawaii.... But even with kansas... its not like there is anything there sooo missouri would be the next best thing wink

|

Deviant BMX store

1/26/2014 1:35 AM

Topsey wrote:

Hey Tom, It would be cool to meet You. When's Your 18th? Actually for all of the Younger Guys, Who's turning 18 this year?! We gotta hook You up with a Party & go out all Fucking Night Long, Club to Club! Gunna be crazy for Me as I can't drink haha! Fucking Pain Killers! HOWEVER!!! We Can All Get Drinks In!

Hey, I'm turning 18 on July the 24th, so I'm quite a young one, most my mates are already 18, but this summer is going to be drinking and riding for me..

And it would be cool to meet everyone !

|

1/26/2014 5:54 AM

Unfortunately, Im gonna be 17 this year so the booze is legally a no no but fuck that.....
@ Eddie; Should get my license ASAP because where I live I NEED one...

|

Bruh

1/26/2014 9:32 AM

Zach Buddy, Drinking MIGHT be Illegal at Clubs, BUT!.. Legally if We all went out for a Meal, As There will be a few of us WELL into our 20's You SHOULD! Be able to have a Beer with Dinner! O.K You aren't going to get slaughtered but You'll be able to have a Beer with the Drinking Guys!

|

1/26/2014 10:21 AM

>14
>In Ireland

Cry

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/26/2014 10:36 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

kansas….

handlebar-to-face wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

i would actually consider that. My dad works up there so maybe one day he can give me and a few of my friends a ride up and we can all ride

EDIT: Hows long beach sound?

im taking a trip to cali next month so sounds good

|

1/26/2014 5:39 PM

So to the UK Guys... Is Everyone happy with the Monday to Monday, Last Week of August Dates?!

|

1/27/2014 5:54 AM

well i dont have an apprentiship yet so yeah, sounds good

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

1/27/2014 9:03 AM

Should be fine if I can come down. No school and shit like that, just need to make sure all work is done by then..

|

Bruh

1/27/2014 9:13 AM

Yeah then is fine for me.

|