Vital UK fail.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2013 5:10 AM

So went on the new UK homepage, first thing I see is an ad for danscomp..... c'mon guys! I thought you'd put more effort in than that!

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


8/15/2013 5:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 5:20 AM

What's the issue? I mean doesn't danscomp deliver to the UK?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 5:22 AM

Dans paid for an ad on vitals site so its still going to come up on the UK one. thats like how i get ad's from chain reaction or winstanleys.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/15/2013 5:24 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

What's the issue? I mean doesn't danscomp deliver to the UK?

why would you buy from the US when theyre plenty of great shops in the UK? and its menna be for the uk, so why no ads from the uk? Not saying you can never order from danscomp if you like in the UK, it just seems like they havent taken the time to change everything to more UK specific.

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


8/15/2013 5:26 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

why would you buy from the US when theyre plenty of great shops in the UK? and its menna be for the uk, so why no ads from the ...more

Yeah i get that, Kinda why i order from Empire Which is in my town rather than order from danscomp.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 5:27 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Dans paid for an ad on vitals site so its still going to come up on the UK one. thats like how i get ad's from chain reaction ...more

and arent those ads wasted on you? Its less a point of them having an ad, and more a point of there not being an english ad on the english version of the site.

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


8/15/2013 5:29 AM

I see Mirraco Ads 24/7.... I will never buy Mirraco. Ad equals wasted.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 5:29 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

What's the issue? I mean doesn't danscomp deliver to the UK?

EddiMundo wrote:

why would you buy from the US when theyre plenty of great shops in the UK? and its menna be for the uk, so why no ads from the ...more

Chrisaustin wrote:

Yeah i get that, Kinda why i order from Empire Which is in my town rather than order from danscomp.

you got it, it just makes sense, its (in very broad terms) wanting my 'local' having an ad. (i dont have a lbs, but i just mean england basically :L)

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


8/15/2013 5:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 5:34 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

you got it, it just makes sense, its (in very broad terms) wanting my 'local' having an ad. (i dont have a lbs, but i just ...more

Well wouldn't it cost more for you to buy from american based company's? Like shipping and handling?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 5:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 5:35 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Yeah i get that, Kinda why i order from Empire Which is in my town rather than order from danscomp.

EddiMundo wrote:

you got it, it just makes sense, its (in very broad terms) wanting my 'local' having an ad. (i dont have a lbs, but i just ...more

Chrisaustin wrote:

Well wouldn't it cost more for you to buy from american based company's? Like shipping and handling?

yeah, i meant on the english site though.

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


8/15/2013 5:39 AM

So i guess the moral is..... Vital needs to fix that shit.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 9:26 AM

Somebody post a link to this thing so the rest of us can check it out.

|

8/15/2013 9:32 AM

Eddi, it sounds like a failure on the part of English bmx companies and retail outlets. Why aren't they supporting the bmx site of your choice?

|

8/15/2013 9:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 9:44 AM

Fondue wrote:

Eddi, it sounds like a failure on the part of English bmx companies and retail outlets. Why aren't they supporting the bmx ...more

Well the fact that sites use cookies to personalize your ad experience would mean, that yeah it's most likely that vital doesn't have many UK based companies. Unless however Vital doesn't support this type of cookie data

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 9:42 AM

http://uk.vitalbmx.com/

for anyone that wants to see
|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/15/2013 9:45 AM

I'm seeing Source BMX ads, including before videos, which I haven't seen on here before so I say it's pretty good.

|

8/15/2013 9:50 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I'm seeing Source BMX ads, including before videos, which I haven't seen on here before so I say it's pretty good.

But still for him it makes no sense because his IP address is in england

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 10:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 10:01 AM

We have UK brands coming in frequently, however. US brands still pay to have their adverts displayed globally.

|

8/15/2013 10:03 AM

Oh shit... This go the Admins attention :O

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 10:04 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Oh shit... This go the Admins attention :O

Just seeing what all the beef was about.

|

8/15/2013 10:08 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Well wouldn't it cost more for you to buy from american based company's? Like shipping and handling?

depends. some hubs here can be like £50 and the same hub on you're end is $40. so sometimes if it's small it's cheaper from USA

|

Bruh

8/15/2013 11:47 AM

why do I keep getting sent to the UK site?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/15/2013 11:55 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

why do I keep getting sent to the UK site?

very bottom of the page... you choose between INT'L Or UK

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨