Vital bmx uk

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2013 12:00 AM

Its coming out. Hopefully the forum is the same.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/12/2013 12:05 AM

Wait so it will be a separate forum for the uk guys?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/12/2013 12:13 AM

Wait what?

|

8/12/2013 12:15 AM

Just searched it, I hope it does use the same forums, because these won't even be accessible by the sounds of it if you're from the UK.

|

8/12/2013 12:17 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Just searched it, I hope it does use the same forums, because these won't even be accessible by the sounds of it if you're ...more

Yeah that would be pretty stupid if it's a second forum Vital doesn't have enough legit members to do that. The Uk guys are some of the coolest members. 90% of the american users are what complete/what grip kids, not regulars.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/12/2013 12:20 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Just searched it, I hope it does use the same forums, because these won't even be accessible by the sounds of it if you're ...more

Four wrote:

Yeah that would be pretty stupid if it's a second forum Vital doesn't have enough legit members to do that. The Uk guys are ...more

Yeah if I can't use the normal Forum I won't even bother to be honest.

|

8/12/2013 12:21 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Four wrote:

Yeah that would be pretty stupid if it's a second forum Vital doesn't have enough legit members to do that. The Uk guys are ...more

I was thinking that exactly as I was reading about vital uk. The launch of vital uk will surely be the death of vital altogether

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/12/2013 12:36 AM

Sounds like another vital bmx site,only based in the UK.Just because there is one over there,doesn't mean UK members will be cut off here. tongue
My guess it will be like this place,only way more polite.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

8/12/2013 12:50 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Sounds like another vital bmx site,only based in the UK.Just because there is one over there,doesn't mean UK members will be ...more

It says on the homepage that people in the UK will be automatically redirected there.

|

8/12/2013 12:52 AM

FUCK VITAL. IF TOPSEY GOES THEN I GO

|

I ride for my papou.

8/12/2013 1:06 AM

Photo
|

I ride for my papou.

8/12/2013 1:06 AM

http://www.vitalbmx.com/features/Vital-BMX-UK-is-Coming,4104
Guess I should look at the home page more often.
I cant see them blocking people with UK ip's from coming here.
Im sure a admid will see this and elaborate.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

8/12/2013 1:08 AM

So it's not happening? Or is vital just gonna get a uk domain that ends up back here anyway which would be pointless?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/12/2013 3:08 AM

bloghogs wrote:

http://www.vitalbmx.com/features/Vital-BMX-UK-is-Coming,4104
Guess I should look at the home page more often.
I cant see them ...more

says there that "Visitors in the UK who go to VitalBMX.com will be automatically redirected to VitalBMX.co.uk."
if that does happen then fuck this shit. you US dudes (some of ya lol) are great to chill/chat with on here and if the US/UKI get cut off then that would suck massive dick

|

Bruh

8/12/2013 3:56 AM

i had the same thought when i read it then haha if it does weve all fucked it, fingers crossed :L i thought that the uk part of vital was tiny anyway

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/12/2013 4:05 AM

Well, what i am hoping... There will be a .co.uk Vital MAIN page which has videos, bike checks & interviews etc from the UK with UK riders & UK Jams all that shit BUT... The Forum will not change at all.. When you go to the VitalBMX.com main page you will be re-directed to .co.uk but when you click on Forums you will be sent here because this is Vitals only Forum... Make sense?

IF however we will not be able to or have a hard time accessing the Vital.com Forums i will be HIGHLY pissed off! I am good friends with a lot of the UK guys & its not like i have a problem with sharing a Forum with them, its just i am friends with a LOT of the US/Aussie/European members too & if i were to be cut off from them i will be rather annoyed!

If you haven't already & want to talk to me if this does all go to shit & i cannot access the Vital.com Forum add me on Facebook.

Jon Topsey Turvey

I don't mind any of the UK guys that haven't added me already doing so either actually smile

|

8/12/2013 4:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2013 4:15 AM

Topsey wrote:

Well, what i am hoping... There will be a .co.uk Vital MAIN page which has videos, bike checks & interviews etc from the ...more

This.
Feel free to add me too
Zach Preece-Dawson.
(profile pic is me and a few mates at our prom in case you can't find me (I'm 2nd from right lol))

|

Bruh

8/12/2013 4:15 AM

ChrisWilmshurst
4 minutes ago
It's only the main page that will be different. All other sections will be universal with both sites.

The UK site will feature a heavier dose of content generated and targeted to the UK scene

My thoughts were correct!! Actually i kinda think its a sweet idea!! Now i know we wont have the forums fucked about with!

|

8/12/2013 4:44 AM

Topsey wrote:

ChrisWilmshurst
4 minutes ago
It's only the main page that will be different. All other sections will be universal with both ...more

thing is, alot of people on the forums just go directly to the forum main page, not thrrough the actual main page

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/12/2013 4:47 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

thing is, alot of people on the forums just go directly to the forum main page, not thrrough the actual main page

true dat haha. havn't been on homepage for a few months now lol.

|

Bruh

8/12/2013 5:58 AM

Topsey wrote:

ChrisWilmshurst
4 minutes ago
It's only the main page that will be different. All other sections will be universal with both ...more

I agree mate, this could be a good thing.

I wouldn't of been too happy with a different forum tho, I like talking to the guys from the US and the rest of the world, it makes me feel part of a larger community and I like that.

Its not really needed tho, if I wanna watch UK footage I normally just go to ride UK or SWBMX, but it could be good I guess.

We'll see...

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/12/2013 6:13 AM

Topsey wrote:

ChrisWilmshurst
4 minutes ago

This is wouldn't worry too much.
Forum stays the same, so that's all good.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/12/2013 7:04 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

true dat haha. havn't been on homepage for a few months now lol.

they post all that shit to the fb page anyway so i still see it all. Thats a point though, will this mean a VitalBMXUK fb page?

oh yeah, i added you before bro, incase you wondered who it was

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/12/2013 7:34 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

they post all that shit to the fb page anyway so i still see it all. Thats a point though, will this mean a VitalBMXUK fb ...more

yea i got it. took a sec then was like i recognize that face.

But a Vital UK fb page would be good.

|

Bruh

8/12/2013 7:34 AM

A uk page with no Amerifags

sounds like heaven

(I'm English, I just live in Ireland)

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/12/2013 9:56 AM

Same forum, different homepage.
The homepage for Vital BMX UK will have more content related to the UK.

|

8/12/2013 10:13 AM

And volatile uprising avoided.............

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

8/12/2013 10:13 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Same forum, different homepage.
The homepage for Vital BMX UK will have more content related to the UK.

what if you have an IP that leads to America?

Will U.S. users still be able to go it or will it be like youtube 'sorry this is not available in your country'

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/12/2013 10:37 AM

Sounds good to me!

|

8/12/2013 11:25 AM

The UK site is going to be EXACTLY THE SAME as the current (US) site. The only difference will be a more UK-specific home page. More UK-specific news items, bike checks, and videos, in addition to everything you would normally see on the US site. The forums, video section, bike check section, will all be the same, everything will be the same, just with more UK-specific content hitting the UK site.

|