10/6/2019 11:08 PM

Let’s goooooooo.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

10/6/2019 11:43 PM

Yup.

|

10/7/2019 1:22 AM

Looks like we are going to need someone to edit. Anyone??

|

Ride everything

10/7/2019 3:32 AM

I’d be up for editing it. Not sure if I can be bothered to get clips for it though

|

10/7/2019 7:26 AM

Id send some clips as long as my knee and shoulder are good. What time frame would we have?

I want to get a laptop so I can edit a bit easier. Kinda sucks to edit on your phone for long periods of time. Lol

|

10/7/2019 7:34 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Id send some clips as long as my knee and shoulder are good. What time frame would we have?

I want to get a laptop so I can edit a bit easier. Kinda sucks to edit on your phone for long periods of time. Lol

As jay pointed out, it’s nearly winter so it kinda depends what people can get done. Maybe say by December? And I can get it edited by new year? That’s if I’m editing it. It could be a 2019 end of year edit kinda thing?

|

10/7/2019 7:39 AM

I’m willing to edit as well, and I think around December sounds good, but like last time we can extend a little bit if needed. A end of 2019/new year edit sounds neat.

|

10/7/2019 8:10 AM

We are supposed to get snow this weekend. Wednesday looks to be my only chance to even ride. Bummer about the snow as the local NEW skatepark is part way through being built...might not even get to toss some tire marks on it til spring.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/7/2019 11:10 AM

@pegless Timeframe sounds good! Let’s do it.

|

Ride everything

10/8/2019 7:51 AM

Ok so we have 2 guys in here that are willing to edit, how we gonna decide who does it?

Also once that's decided we need to know where to submit clips to.

|

Ride everything

10/8/2019 8:12 AM

Jibby wrote:

Ok so we have 2 guys in here that are willing to edit, how we gonna decide who does it?

Fight to the death!

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

10/8/2019 8:40 AM

Jibby wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Fight to the death!

Game of bike??

|

Ride everything

10/8/2019 9:10 AM

Jibby wrote:

Game of bike??

Nah, mortal combat

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

10/8/2019 10:16 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

Fight to the death!

Jibby wrote:

Game of bike??

p1p1092 wrote:

Nah, mortal combat

*Kombat

|

10/8/2019 10:17 AM

I’m down and would love to edit it, but won’t have time with all I’ve got going on. Will definitely get some clips for it on my way to VA!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/8/2019 10:33 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

Fight to the death!

Jibby wrote:

Game of bike??

p1p1092 wrote:

Nah, mortal combat

I haven’t played mortal Kombat since the first one came out on the mega drive! I’ll kick his ass in csgo though

Maybe hypixel party games, I know he’s a good builder. I can’t build very well but I’m good at parkour and not bad at pvp.

Or maybe let our editing ability be the decider. I’m not great. But in all honesty I’m not that bothered. I just like editing and would quite like to work on a project.

|

10/8/2019 11:02 AM

Jibby wrote:

Game of bike??

p1p1092 wrote:

Nah, mortal combat

.pegless. wrote:

I haven’t played mortal Kombat since the first one came out on the mega drive! I’ll kick his ass in csgo though

Maybe hypixel party games, I know he’s a good builder. I can’t build very well but I’m good at parkour and not bad at pvp.

Or maybe let our editing ability be the decider. I’m not great. But in all honesty I’m not that bothered. I just like editing and would quite like to work on a project.

Lol. Always down for a build battle but any 1st person shooter I am garbage at. XD

I really don’t mind who does it, but if anything I am able and willing. If I were to do it, I’d just keep it simple like the previous forum edits. No fancy, overdone transitions and music will probably end up a group input thing.

|

10/8/2019 11:15 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

Nah, mortal combat

.pegless. wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

Lol. Always down for a build battle but any 1st person shooter I am garbage at. XD

I really don’t mind who does it, but if anything I am able and willing. If I were to do it, I’d just keep it simple like the previous forum edits. No fancy, overdone transitions and music will probably end up a group input thing.

If I edit it I’m picking the music because you all have trash taste in music xD

|

10/8/2019 5:40 PM

.pegless. wrote:

If I edit it I’m picking the music because you all have trash taste in music xD

To be fair you were the first person to say you would do it so maybe it should be you.

|

Ride everything

10/8/2019 6:08 PM

Jibby wrote:

To be fair you were the first person to say you would do it so maybe it should be you.

Sounds like a plan.

|

10/30/2019 2:13 PM

What email or website do we send clips? I have one or 2 I'd like to submit since I might not be able to ride for another couple months...

|

10/30/2019 4:16 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

What email or website do we send clips? I have one or 2 I'd like to submit since I might not be able to ride for another couple months...

I assume Steve is still editing, so we'll likely send it to his email. I think last time we sent our files via WeTransfer and it seemed to work well. I'd also like to send in one I had stored up.

|

11/1/2019 10:00 AM

I would love to be a part of this However, it has already snowed so my clips will probably be minimal

|

11/1/2019 6:29 PM

I haven't had a chance to get out on the bike in a while, and might not for a while to come. Hopefully, I can get something though. If not I may have to submit some older garbage clips

|

11/1/2019 7:14 PM

Nothing.

|

11/2/2019 4:03 AM

DutchridesBmx wrote:

I would love to be a part of this However, it has already snowed so my clips will probably be minimal

Film some sliders

|

Ride everything