Vital lag?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2013 10:04 PM

Has anyone else noticed that when you reply on a thread , it doesn't bump it until a couple minutes - hours after? My computer is pretty crappy , but I think it's the site. Sometimes comments don't show up either , so good threads get set back. If it is the site , if it can be fixed that would be much appreciated for all us members ! Thanks.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/15/2013 10:05 PM

it's done that for me too. sometimes right after I post a reply then go back to the general section, the thread I just replied to still says the last reply was however long ago, by whoever the person before me was. but if I go into the thread, my comment's there

|

12/15/2013 10:17 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

it's done that for me too. sometimes right after I post a reply then go back to the general section, the thread I just replied to still says the last reply was however long ago, by whoever the person before me was. but if I go into the thread, my comment's there

exactly with me. Not the worst but it would be a nice little fix as I said , so people can get their threads awnsered better. And I like knowing that people see I commented , so maybe my advice helps or gets other trusted members replying too !

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/16/2013 7:40 AM

Yeah I've had that problem for awhile. i always just thoight it was my phone though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/16/2013 7:47 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

are you posting the reply then clicking the back button. Photo

If you do this it takes you to the previous forum page and nothing is refreshed. then once you click the thread it refreshes, and your post is there

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/16/2013 9:39 AM

vital just has so many users now it's bound to lag

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/16/2013 10:57 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

are you posting the reply then clicking the back button. Photo

If you do this it takes you to the previous forum page and nothing is refreshed. then once you click the thread it refreshes, and your post is there

nopeee

|

12/16/2013 4:52 PM

When I post , the page refreshes . Then I'll go back and it still is like I didn't reply. Alot of the time I just go to General BMX and then open the link in the other tab and comment , but when I go back on later my comments are there yet the thread isn't bumped.

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/18/2013 11:41 AM

A fix has been pushed live for this issue. Please update this thread if you see it happen again. Thanks.

|