Vital needs a timeout.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2009 5:53 PM

I think we're all getting a bit grouchy.

Let's stop hating each other and unite in the fact that we all love to ride a little bike. Yes? No more pointless arguments and hating each other for random, asinine shit.


Ok.

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/19/2009 5:53 PM

i agree sexy smile

|

11/19/2009 5:54 PM

NO HAHA ♥ SHUR

|

ref(s): evenwest94

11/19/2009 5:55 PM

i agrre, but its hard not to be angry. there is just so many pointless threads and stupid new members, and stupid questions/arguments

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

11/19/2009 5:56 PM

YES finally

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

11/19/2009 5:56 PM

yes im srry

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

11/19/2009 5:56 PM

i think YOU need to calm the...

yeah, i think so, too....

|

11/19/2009 5:56 PM

I agree that..
some comments posted here become this page in a piece of shit.........
STOP SHITTING.....

|

11/19/2009 6:01 PM

DONT FUCKING- yes, i agree we should all calm down and ignore the stupid posts. all we're doing is fueling the fire. with that said the Oprah Winfrey show will stop taping in 2011.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

11/19/2009 6:02 PM

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

11/19/2009 6:03 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

i agrre, but its hard not to be angry. there is just so many pointless threads and stupid new members, and stupid questions/arguments

True, but there is quite literally NO reason to get all worked up about little kids sitting behind their computers who think they're "pro..... almost pro... better than Chase Hawk Nigel Sylvester" whatever else that little turd said. And, you must admit there was a time when you wanted to ask questions (that you now realize would have been ridiculous). These kids are just asking without fear of repercussion.

Just laugh at it. Laughter is the best medicine, and when someone gets all in my face and pissed off, I just laugh and it pisses them off more. I laugh because life is too short to get so worked up and lose friends and make yourself look like a tool and raise your blood pressure and so on....


All smiles. :D

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/19/2009 6:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2009 6:07 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

i agrre, but its hard not to be angry. there is just so many pointless threads and stupid new members, and stupid questions/arguments

imchrisperez wrote:

True, but there is quite literally NO reason to get all worked up about little kids sitting behind their computers who think they're "pro..... almost pro... better than Chase Hawk Nigel Sylvester" whatever else that little turd said. And, you must admit there was a time when you wanted to ask questions (that you now realize would have been ridiculous). These kids are just asking without fear of repercussion.

Just laugh at it. Laughter is the best medicine, and when someone gets all in my face and pissed off, I just laugh and it pisses them off more. I laugh because life is too short to get so worked up and lose friends and make yourself look like a tool and raise your blood pressure and so on....


All smiles. :D

you have reason is good laugth sometimes....

but it is ugly to read a lot of srap sometimes...( bad words, unrespecful gays, i disagree)..

|

11/19/2009 6:07 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

i agrre, but its hard not to be angry. there is just so many pointless threads and stupid new members, and stupid questions/arguments

imchrisperez wrote:

True, but there is quite literally NO reason to get all worked up about little kids sitting behind their computers who think they're "pro..... almost pro... better than Chase Hawk Nigel Sylvester" whatever else that little turd said. And, you must admit there was a time when you wanted to ask questions (that you now realize would have been ridiculous). These kids are just asking without fear of repercussion.

Just laugh at it. Laughter is the best medicine, and when someone gets all in my face and pissed off, I just laugh and it pisses them off more. I laugh because life is too short to get so worked up and lose friends and make yourself look like a tool and raise your blood pressure and so on....


All smiles. :D

w00t this X 5billion
|

ref(s): evenwest94

11/19/2009 6:08 PM

agreed and im sorry for the arguments i caused

|

i love fat chicks <3

11/19/2009 6:11 PM

FUCK YOU!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/19/2009 6:12 PM

did i miss something?

|

ref(s): evenwest94

11/19/2009 6:18 PM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

did i miss something?

nope u got it alll

|

i love fat chicks <3

11/19/2009 6:19 PM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

did i miss something?

devyn wrote:

nope u got it alll

didnt ask you laughing

|

ref(s): evenwest94

11/19/2009 6:22 PM

Agreed even tho i have about 100 some posts doesent make me a little noob haha, i just ride alot

|

11/19/2009 6:27 PM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

did i miss something?

devyn wrote:

nope u got it alll

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

didnt ask you laughing

Don't think ya did. Just seemed to me like Vital was turning into a fucking hate forum. I thought we were all here to share a common interest/passion and I just don't understand why there needs to be any harsh words. Even with all these "dumb noobs" posting what we think are stupid questions. There is a way to answer the question, poke fun at the nub, and still be respectful.

ily, too Seth.

Don't beat yourself up, Devyn. We've all said stupid shit. I made this thread because I'd like to see that change.

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/19/2009 7:32 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

True, but there is quite literally NO reason to get all worked up about little kids sitting behind their computers who think they're "pro..... almost pro... better than Chase Hawk Nigel Sylvester" whatever else that little turd said. And, you must admit there was a time when you wanted to ask questions (that you now realize would have been ridiculous). These kids are just asking without fear of repercussion.

Just laugh at it. Laughter is the best medicine, and when someone gets all in my face and pissed off, I just laugh and it pisses them off more. I laugh because life is too short to get so worked up and lose friends and make yourself look like a tool and raise your blood pressure and so on....


All smiles. :D

will you be my therapist?grin

|

11/19/2009 7:48 PM

Just ignore the dumb asses and they will go away. They want your attention.

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

11/19/2009 7:49 PM

are we 5? haha....some of these people act like it

|

11/19/2009 7:51 PM

Gabriel Jiménez wrote:

I agree that..
some comments posted here become this page in a piece of shit.........
STOP SHITTING.....

fake pic he only goes to ss4

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

11/19/2009 8:04 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

i agrre, but its hard not to be angry. there is just so many pointless threads and stupid new members, and stupid questions/arguments

imchrisperez wrote:

True, but there is quite literally NO reason to get all worked up about little kids sitting behind their computers who think they're "pro..... almost pro... better than Chase Hawk Nigel Sylvester" whatever else that little turd said. And, you must admit there was a time when you wanted to ask questions (that you now realize would have been ridiculous). These kids are just asking without fear of repercussion.

Just laugh at it. Laughter is the best medicine, and when someone gets all in my face and pissed off, I just laugh and it pisses them off more. I laugh because life is too short to get so worked up and lose friends and make yourself look like a tool and raise your blood pressure and so on....


All smiles. :D

TJ.dougherty wrote:

will you be my therapist?grin

I think this thread made me the Vital therapist. lawl

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/19/2009 8:16 PM

walk into an abandoned well please...and stay there

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/19/2009 8:18 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

walk into an abandoned well please...and stay there

I heard you got arrested for possession and distribution of child pornography???

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/19/2009 8:20 PM

good idea

|

I WILL SLAY YOU MAN NO IM JUST JOSHING AROUND

11/19/2009 8:21 PM

tibug wrote:

I heard you got arrested for possession and distribution of child pornography???

u heard wrong.....

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/19/2009 8:22 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

walk into an abandoned well please...and stay there

tibug wrote:

I heard you got arrested for possession and distribution of child pornography???

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

u heard wrong.....

High five.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.