Vital right now..

Related:
Create New Tag

11/16/2013 10:40 PM

The forums seem to be going very slow.. No ones making any threads it's just the old ones popping up.. I liked vital before but we all know that's not happening... Ya, so how do you feel about vital forums in its current state do you like it? Love it? Hate it? Want to shit on it? Also before people would say whatever the fuck they wanted and it just seems censored to the max...

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/16/2013 11:01 PM

It's the weekend everyones probably out having a good time partying or something, i would be bit i have work tomorrow.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/16/2013 11:02 PM

every time no one posts for a little while, one of these threads shows up. people get busy or don't feel like posting at the moment, I'd have been posting earlier but I'm tired as fuck

|

11/16/2013 11:32 PM

Yeah I doubt I'll be getting on much anymore : /

|

11/16/2013 11:50 PM

Here in the Midwest, the weather has warmed up, as I'm sure it has in other areas. Tomorrow it will be around 70, so it may be fairly dead then as well. For people who say its dead, and you won't be getting on much anymore, you guys sure are on here a lot, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/16/2013 11:55 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Here in the Midwest, the weather has warmed up, as I'm sure it has in other areas. Tomorrow it will be around 70, so it may be ...more

it's been in the 50s the last few days here, pretty happy with that.

I'm always on here even if I'm not posting haha

|

11/17/2013 12:09 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Here in the Midwest, the weather has warmed up, as I'm sure it has in other areas. Tomorrow it will be around 70, so it may be ...more

Yeah I'm mostly on here at night, but i've kinda lost interest in bikes and dont really ride anymore. but its not much to do with the forums though. I mean sure there's some things that could be done to make the forums more interesting like people posting more, more csbs, more clips and photos of members riding instead of just reposting everything off a companies instagram or whatever. Right now, its 3:08 am, im working and bored as fuck so im on like 5 different forums haha.

|

11/17/2013 12:09 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

it's been in the 50s the last few days here, pretty happy with that.

I'm always on here even if I'm not posting haha

I am too, as you can kinda tell. Right now, I'm up feeding my one month old. I mostly come on here from my phone anyway. I hate sitting in front of a computer, even the laptop. Hoping to get a couple hours riding in, searching for some local spots. I always like to scope out new places with my oldest, so I don't seem like some perve trying to talk to kids by riding around on a bike, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/17/2013 12:10 AM

I hurt my wrist, so I couldn't ride therefore my post count went up to about 700 somthin, and I was going to ride today but I got wrapped up in somthin, then there is a skateboarding competition tomorrow at the only skatepark in my town. And we have no street scene. This will have been three weeks without riding. The shakes are taking over. I'm cold but drenched in sweat. I don't know how much longer I can take this torture.

|

11/17/2013 12:13 AM

Winter here in Canada tons of snow right now...... Nothing but thinking of what to do when I get back on my bike how I want to build up my new bike In the spring...... But nothing to productive for the next 5 months

|

11/17/2013 12:21 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Yeah I'm mostly on here at night, but i've kinda lost interest in bikes and dont really ride anymore. but its not much to do ...more

Yeah, I agree, it does get boring on here at times. I miss the old random thread Nightlight made, that was good until it got over 200 pages. Loading took sooooo long. It just seems to go in cycles. I always enjoy when someone gets on here talking all kinds of shit, and then SundaybmxRR or someone opens some Internet whoops ass and they whine and cry about it. I think we tend to get bored after having so much activity like that. I'm honestly surprised Sunny hasn't been back on here. I figured he would always be acting a fool here. Then there were the "Text bomb this number, they keep prancing my mom/ sister/ gf, whatever.

|

11/17/2013 12:25 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Winter here in Canada tons of snow right now...... Nothing but thinking of what to do when I get back on my bike how I want to ...more

Yeah, Canada seems like it would be a great place to live if it weren't for the lack of riding weather for half the year. And it's not like you guys just get a little snow, either, haha. What do you guys consider "just a little snow" there, a foot?

|

11/17/2013 12:28 AM

Ya a foot is a little bit of snow......it just dropped a foot where I'm at in the last 24 hours here.....got about 3 feet right now in places

|

11/17/2013 12:32 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Ya a foot is a little bit of snow......it just dropped a foot where I'm at in the last 24 hours here.....got about 3 feet ...more

One foot is "a little" school closes when we get that in Nevada. Except in northern Nevada, it is cold and dry in the winter. Your nostrils get blisters if you stay out to long due to the combo of no moisture and cold.

|

11/17/2013 12:35 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Ya a foot is a little bit of snow......it just dropped a foot where I'm at in the last 24 hours here.....got about 3 feet ...more

Yeah, around here, a foot in 24 hours is a blizzard, haha. When I knew we were gonna get 5or 6 inches over night, I would set my alarm an hour early and hit the interstates before the plows ever got out. Nobody out, you can drive at normal speed on the highway and just drift around the corners. Now we have too many in our family to fit in the AWD explorer, so we have a big ass conversion van. That thing will spin the tires when it's dry, it will be terrible in the snow, without studs or chains anyway. I may look for a whole rear end with a posi to just bolt into it.

|

11/17/2013 12:39 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Yeah, around here, a foot in 24 hours is a blizzard, haha. When I knew we were gonna get 5or 6 inches over night, I would set ...more

Here is your solution. Get a Subaru outback wagon and have it extended. Boom. AWD. And the.pride of having a turbo car. And owning a scoobie.

|

11/17/2013 12:41 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Yeah, I agree, it does get boring on here at times. I miss the old random thread Nightlight made, that was good until it got ...more

Ha yeah. Sickd00d usually starting shit. Although I love shit talking, some of the kids on here need to stop turning vital into a shitty episode of degrassi haha.

|

11/17/2013 12:43 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Here is your solution. Get a Subaru outback wagon and have it extended. Boom. AWD. And the.pride of having a turbo car. And ...more

Haha, 4 kids dude. 13, 5, 3, and one month old. The conversion van is full. We shall not be piling in a small car. Besides, no matter how much boost you have, there's still no substitute for displacement, haha.

|

11/17/2013 12:44 AM

I have been playing BF4 most of the time now. HAHA but yea the form is quiet and its just a matter of time before somebody posts some good stuff. My idea is we should do another game of bike. who set it up last time? they should do it again!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/17/2013 1:11 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Ha yeah. Sickd00d usually starting shit. Although I love shit talking, some of the kids on here need to stop turning vital ...more

A bit of shit talking was one of the things I came on here in the first place. Lately, the most entertaining thing on here has been the bike check section. People who I haven't seen in the forum posting a stock hyper or something and claiming it has all kinds of high end aftermarket parts. It just makes you wonder what they're thinking.

|

11/17/2013 1:19 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

I have been playing BF4 most of the time now. HAHA but yea the form is quiet and its just a matter of time before somebody ...more

If I get to do what I have planned tomorrow, ( as in, my wife doesn't feel like absolute shit so we can go ride) I'll get some pics of any areas we find and post them. One of the places were gonna check out is the local high school. He will be going there next year, so if questioned we will use that as an excuse. I don't have pegs on at the moment, so they will be less likely to think were going to "vandalize" their hand rails and ledges. I'm curious to see if there are any signs of other riders having ridden there. I would at the very least like to find a loading dock or something a little bigger to ride off of. I'll not be trying any flairs since I've got no brain bucket yet, haha.

|

11/17/2013 1:54 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

I have been playing BF4 most of the time now. HAHA but yea the form is quiet and its just a matter of time before somebody ...more

Yeah, i was thinking about posting it, but i didnt cause i cant ride until christmast:/. I would be in it depending.on when is it done.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/17/2013 3:22 AM

What kinda topics would people like to see more threads about? I think its hard to come up with new things to discuss just because its all been said and done before.

Vital might be slow but its still got more traffic than any other bmx forum I've come across.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/17/2013 5:43 AM

Dude, you started this thread at what would have been the middle of the freaking night. People sleep this time of day here in the western hemisphere. Not to mention it's the weekend, people with a social life go out side. And in Australia it's nice out.

|

11/17/2013 6:23 AM

Fondue wrote:

Dude, you started this thread at what would have been the middle of the freaking night. People sleep this time of day here in ...more

Speak for yourself Fondue! Haha. I have a newborn, and my wife is sick. I have no life, nor do I require any sleep, according to my new daughter. AND it's beautiful outside, haha.

But me aside, yeah, you have a really good point, haha.

|

11/17/2013 6:50 AM

It's too wet to ride D:

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/17/2013 7:15 AM

theres has a been alot of newbies lately , so the forum feels really repetitive

|

11/17/2013 7:23 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

damn.. it didnt rain where your at? it has stayed just wet enough to keep me from riding since yesterday morning.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

11/17/2013 8:03 AM

one word about the UK now. RAIN. it's too miserable to do anything where I live. Also, I have started higher education and the workload is retarded. This is why I am rarely on the internet anymore. let alone here.

|

Bruh

11/17/2013 8:11 AM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

damn.. it didnt rain where your at? it has stayed just wet enough to keep me from riding since yesterday morning.

The weather channel app said it would rain all afternoon and up until about midnight in some places here. It rains once during the day for ten or fifteen, then it stormed a little last night. That was it. Now it feels beauutiful out, and seems to be pretty windy. Can't wait to go ride!!!!

|