Vloggers

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2019 11:02 AM

i used to hate BMX vlogs cuz I figured most people really aren't interesting enough that I wanna watch 15 minutes of their life but I've been watching a shitton when i can't ride. I've come to prefer watching multiple people ride in one video over just one person's edit. And even the ones I like to watch kinda annoy me; I watch Panza's vlogs but he kinda gets on my nerves sometimes lol. I can't STAND watching Spencer Foresman though, something about him pisses me off TOO much. Who do y'all like to watch? Whose vlogs can you not stand?

|

12/24/2019 2:12 PM

Scotty Cranmers are hit or miss. That’s the only one I’ll sometimes watch.

|

fack off

12/24/2019 2:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2019 2:23 PM

I like Scotty and crew most of their videos, Spencer cracks me up, Panza, Rusty and crew, Rusty reminds me of Tracy Jordan lol..

I don't like John Hicks ghetto poser, or the bop guy on Panza's channel..

|

12/24/2019 4:14 PM

I like the ones that mostly just focus on riding.. Foresman's, Dalton's, Cranmer's are all great to me. Brant Moore's riding ones are great too. I used to like Mike Fede's stuff but now it seems like every video now is a gimmick (concrete tires etc) "will it ride?" video.

|

12/24/2019 4:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2019 4:49 PM

Scotty Cranmer, Spencer Foresman, DenDenBmx and David Anderson are all really cool

|

12/24/2019 4:48 PM

Bulletpup also makes videos on youtube I like to watch. His channel is Douglas Thompson if you want to check it out.

|

12/24/2019 5:53 PM

Yeah i feel like both Scotty Cranmer and Mike Fede often have really fun premises but I find them annoying as people

gonna check out bulletpup's stuff

something i forgot to say in my OP; In proper edits I would be kind of bored with repeated trick attempts before they actually pull it, but seeing someone try a tailwhip like 26 times in a row in a vlog led me to realize I really gotta persevere way more when trying shit

|

12/25/2019 1:22 AM

Pretty much Jay Dalton for me.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

12/25/2019 2:20 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Pretty much Jay Dalton for me.

Yep, Dalton’s are by far my favourite. Some pretty good humour, and his riding is insane.

|

12/25/2019 8:35 AM

This is great IMO...

Hilarious watching Santa sending spins n whips..

|

12/25/2019 9:17 AM

I only watch 240p sections from 2008.

I regularly cry when I see 60fps flat barspin attempts for an hour

|

12/25/2019 1:52 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Yep. Gotta include lots of slightly out of focus grainy fisheye lense street sessions set to obscure punk or hip hop otherwise I’m out...

silly

|

12/25/2019 5:22 PM

BigMeanPunk wrote:

I like the ones that mostly just focus on riding.. Foresman's, Dalton's, Cranmer's are all great to me. Brant Moore's riding ones are great too. I used to like Mike Fede's stuff but now it seems like every video now is a gimmick (concrete tires etc) "will it ride?" video.

Hey thank you man, I appreciate you throwing my name into this conversation!!!

|

12/26/2019 8:09 AM

I watch Cranmer's channel, occasionally Spencer's and Jay Daltons. Once in a while I have watched a Ryan Williams video or two as well.

I don't spend much time on these, usually when I am donating plasma I watch stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/26/2019 10:11 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

arsenalfalco bro

|

12/26/2019 10:25 AM

Spencer Foresman and Jay Dalton is always great! I love seeing Jay's amazing riding with a positive vibe and none of that clickbait shit or THE BOYS in every title!

Panza is often great but sometime a little too much of a dick to other people just to create content and those clickbait titles really turns me off, which is sad because he's good as hell and shouldn't need the clickbait nonsense.

Every vlogger who make these fucking reacting to-videos should just take a break instead!

|

12/26/2019 7:52 PM

Scotty tries too much to keep his channel family friendly, which makes for a corny experience Sometimes. I get it, he needs to stay marketable, but it's a little too kid friendly.

Brandon Begin's vlogs are honestly pretty good. No editing, no production values, just pros and top amateurs riding BMX filmed on an iPhone.

|

12/27/2019 8:47 AM

As no one has mentioned it yet, I'll throw the best one out there: Matt Ray. He almost never talks to the camera, TONS of riding in all his edits, and he is super chill. Oh, and in case you didn't know he shreds.

But I also enjoy Cranmer (he is a legend), Dalton, and I have started to watch more and more of Foresman, however since my first introduction to him was a few years ago when he threw a brand new frame off a roll in I am trying to get over my initial gut reaction of "this guy is a youtube tool," and starting to see that he is extremely talented, although often runs his mouth too much.

|

12/27/2019 8:51 AM

Da Biker Boy wrote:

Scotty tries too much to keep his channel family friendly, which makes for a corny experience Sometimes. I get it, he needs to stay marketable, but it's a little too kid friendly.

Brandon Begin's vlogs are honestly pretty good. No editing, no production values, just pros and top amateurs riding BMX filmed on an iPhone.

You can't put those two in the same category... Scotty is renowned in all of action sports, he goes on TV and announces for Xgames and other major contests... He has to keep his stuff clean.

Begin is riding the social media wave, and thrives off of being an edgy dgaf type of dude. If he wasn't so edgy, he wouldn't be anything more than a sub-par bike rider.

|

12/27/2019 10:41 AM

Da Biker Boy wrote:

SoCalShreds wrote:

You can't put those two in the same category... Scotty is renowned in all of action sports, he goes on TV and announces for Xgames and other major contests... He has to keep his stuff clean.

Begin is riding the social media wave, and thrives off of being an edgy dgaf type of dude. If he wasn't so edgy, he wouldn't be anything more than a sub-par bike rider.

They're both BMX vloggers, they're literally in the same category

|

12/27/2019 11:14 AM

SoCalShreds wrote:

As no one has mentioned it yet, I'll throw the best one out there: Matt Ray. He almost never talks to the camera, TONS of riding in all his edits, and he is super chill. Oh, and in case you didn't know he shreds.

But I also enjoy Cranmer (he is a legend), Dalton, and I have started to watch more and more of Foresman, however since my first introduction to him was a few years ago when he threw a brand new frame off a roll in I am trying to get over my initial gut reaction of "this guy is a youtube tool," and starting to see that he is extremely talented, although often runs his mouth too much.

That video was hilarious *oh shit my brand new frame unfortunately fell off the mega ramp and used to hit a hammer* poor hammer, hope it’s not scratched with that ugly pinkish paint.

|

12/27/2019 12:01 PM

Poor old harry main sure isn’t what he once was when he first started originally , I tried watching his video a while ago seems like a shell of his formal self trying to figure out how to mountain bike building some sketchy looking ramps in a backyard

|

12/27/2019 12:07 PM

Da Biker Boy wrote:

SoCalShreds wrote:

Da Biker Boy wrote:

They're both BMX vloggers, they're literally in the same category

Okay, come back when you know anything about BMX

|

12/27/2019 12:20 PM

I sub to Scotty Cranmer, Spencer Foresman, Billy Perry and Douglas Thompsons's channels. Only watch Anthony Panza if he's on his own.

|

12/27/2019 3:19 PM

I'm not even going to lie to kick it... The TCU vlogs/ videos of 2013/14 gave me the final push to build my current bike.

I enjoyed seeing BMX and Southern California... sad

These days I pretty much only watch old parts, stuff on Company's YouTube channels, or Dig BMX.

|

12/27/2019 4:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2019 5:35 PM

Undesemin wrote:

Bulletpup also makes videos on youtube I like to watch. His channel is Douglas Thompson if you want to check it out.

Hey, thanks for the shoutouts guys! Im not very good but I try lol. Search "Douglas Thompson" on YouTube and you will indeed find me. Bonus content if you go back far enough into my video catalog.

Most users have already mentioned many of the bmx channels I frequent so Ill go a bit different direction.

If we are talking kinda street but not so much bmx, Ali Clarkson is a great tech street trials channel.

Sam pilgrim rides most anything BUT bmx, he is basically doing tricks you'd typically see a dirt jump bmx rider doing but on bigger bikes. he cracks me up and always goes big.

|

12/27/2019 4:44 PM

Undesemin wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Hey, thanks for the shoutouts guys! Im not very good but I try lol. Search "Douglas Thompson" on YouTube and you will indeed find me. Bonus content if you go back far enough into my video catalog.

Most users have already mentioned many of the bmx channels I frequent so Ill go a bit different direction.

If we are talking kinda street but not so much bmx, Ali Clarkson is a great tech street trials channel.

Sam pilgrim rides most anything BUT bmx, he is basically doing tricks you'd typically see a dirt jump bmx rider doing but on bigger bikes. he cracks me up and always goes big.

Mountain bikers are getting sick I almost watch more slopestyle mountain biking than I do BMX these days , Matt Jones and max Frederiksen are channels I always find myself watching

|

12/27/2019 4:52 PM

Dylan Stark has the best content by far.

|

12/30/2019 3:13 PM

Billy Perry's Daily Cruise series is/was great - pure riding, no bullshit (something that Panza can't do
being a dick / clickbaits / gimmicks)
Brandon Begin & old TCU - good shit!!!

On the other hand (other side of the globe). i like to take a look what top aussie park pros are doing every day. Chance Brejnakowski's channel will show you what Logan Martin is doing besides his FISE park runs. Reminder that Kyle Baldock is still big tricks machine, and all of the locals is in fact super skilled.

|

12/30/2019 6:44 PM

There's some names in here I hadn't thought of in a while. Panza put up a Baltimore video this year. He's not always my favorite either, but it was cool to see one of the well knowns riding here.

|