Vloggers

Related:
Create New Tag

12/31/2019 7:26 AM

upnsmoke wrote:

There's some names in here I hadn't thought of in a while. Panza put up a Baltimore video this year. He's not always my ...more

yeah I lived there for a bit as a kid so that was really cool

I agree with all the comments abt him being a dick to people tho, that's pretty wack

SoCalShreds, do you just call anything you dont like "edgy"? Smoking weed isn't edgy it's nearly 2020

|

12/31/2019 7:34 AM

Scotty cranmer, DenDen, Spencer Foresman, Jay dalton, Greyson Roberts sometimes (he tries hard to much)

i used to watch harry when he was about bmx. i will always love his riding. but now i unsubscribed because its only mtb. Granted some of his vlogs were kinda annoying.

i hate Panza vids.

Mike Fede has the worst channel on youtube.

|

12/31/2019 12:41 PM

Mulletsnax wrote:

Scotty cranmer, DenDen, Spencer Foresman, Jay dalton, Greyson Roberts sometimes (he tries hard to much)

i used to watch harry ...more

I seen that Greyson kid reviewing big boys edit video popped up in my YouTube feed , seemed immature and salty that big boy was sponsored and he wasn’t , dude needs to stop being a clone of every kid out there who just does tailwhips and barspins , your not going to get noticed or go anywhere if you look like every other 16 year old kid out there

|

12/31/2019 12:44 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I seen that Greyson kid reviewing big boys edit video popped up in my YouTube feed , seemed immature and salty that big boy ...more

Lol I didn’t click on it, but I saw it too.

The whole “reaction” content on YouTube is big dumb in my opinion.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

12/31/2019 12:50 PM

Mulletsnax wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

I seen that Greyson kid reviewing big boys edit video popped up in my YouTube feed , seemed immature and salty that big boy ...more

agreed. rides a brakeless sunday with odyssey parts and 4 pegs. whips and bars and peg jibs. It almost seems like the park rats with no pegs, low standover height and a gyro are more rare these days. (also i am in that park rat category) they are missing out some awesome fufanus ha

|

12/31/2019 12:59 PM

Mulletsnax wrote:

agreed. rides a brakeless sunday with odyssey parts and 4 pegs. whips and bars and peg jibs. It almost seems like the park ...more

I’m still here too! XD

|

@scootereyn

12/31/2019 1:30 PM

Mulletsnax wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

reviewing edits while you hope to make it in the BMX world and have not yet seems really risky

|

12/31/2019 3:13 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I cannot stand that kid

|

12/31/2019 6:48 PM

Just reading thru the comments here - the main impression I get is: There must not be a lot of BMX vloggers out there.

I say that because only one vlogger mentioned here was someone i either don’t follow already or was unaware of. I think that’s cuz its hard to have a successful vlog channel- especially long term. They usually start out strong, soon become all about the “views money” .......and end up being boring. The emphasis becomes “filming and uploading something” even if it is: installing carpets like Harry main, lol. Harry was just blatantly arrogant after awhile, and I know in his warped mind - he thought people will watch anything i do.....well, because I’m fucking Harry Main.
Scotty obviously trying to upload 15min vids everyday - for the money basically- is going to/ already has gotten stale. Or someone like Nyquist who was trying to get a vlog off the ground, (like several others I have seen).... gave up and don’t post cuz they were just getting < 1000 views.

I watch Greyson Roberts like a social experiment cuz that kid is trying his hardest to get some steam into his channel .....and who knows, maybe he will cause the pickings are thin for BMX vloggers to watch anyhow.

Also - even tho Sam Pilgrim is mtb......the dude is just a great combination of skills and insanity. The dude is just a total wacky ass and unapologetic about it.

|

1/1/2020 2:56 PM

I started "vlogging" not to long ago and its been pretty fun. When I take the camera all the boys want to send it and progress! Im not much into talking I am more focused on the riding aspect and having a good time! Check out my channel if you want and let me know what you think!

&t=2s
|

1/1/2020 7:19 PM

therealjrhobbs wrote:

I started "vlogging" not to long ago and its been pretty fun. When I take the camera all the boys want to send it and ...more

Sick! I don’t think I’ve seen you since LZ’s old videos haha.

|

@scootereyn

1/1/2020 10:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2020 10:59 PM

Spencer Foresman, Florideah, Scotty Cranmer, Jay Dalton

|

1/2/2020 2:11 AM

I didn't realise Matt Ray had a channel, he's incredibly talented but I get bored watching him throw multiple barspins into every line he does

|

1/2/2020 9:23 AM

therealjrhobbs wrote:

I started "vlogging" not to long ago and its been pretty fun. When I take the camera all the boys want to send it and ...more

readybmxer wrote:

Hahaha yeah it has been a minute since I rode with him. I tore my Acl shortly after the last video I did with him then once I healed up and really got back into riding I decided to start my own channel to push me to progress more

|

1/2/2020 9:41 AM

therealjrhobbs wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

therealjrhobbs wrote:

Hahaha yeah it has been a minute since I rode with him. I tore my Acl shortly after the last video I did with him then once I ...more

Florida in the house! Good to see 🤘🤘🤘

|

Style matters

1/2/2020 12:28 PM

I did find Spencer Foresman abit cringy and it seemed like he portrayed a fake persona for his viewers but I as you watch his videos you realize it's just his personality and his sense of humor. I enjoy watching Spencer Foresman's vlogs, he has been slacking recently though.
I enjoy watching Billy Perry's vlogs, he does some mad technical tricks as well as mixes up his videos by shooting some of them from a GoPro mounted to his chest harness, which gives the videos a cool perspective.
I started watching some of Brandon Begins vlogs, I do like them, all the footage is raw and the people he rides with are usually Pro/Amateur riders so you do see some sick tricks in his videos.
I used to watch Boqer123's videos aswell as Harry Mains, but they have turned their attention elsewhere now

|

1/2/2020 1:57 PM

rhelmy01 wrote:

I did find Spencer Foresman abit cringy and it seemed like he portrayed a fake persona for his viewers but I as you watch his ...more

Crazy, I feel exactly the same about Spencer. At first I thought he was trying to act goofy/silly and it sort of put me off. But after a few episodes, I realized he's not trying to act like that, he IS like that, and since I've grown to enjoy his videos..

Bill Perry does have some great footage, and skills all day too..

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

1/2/2020 5:20 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

As no one has mentioned it yet, I'll throw the best one out there: Matt Ray. He almost never talks to the camera, TONS of ...more

Matt Ray has been posting more lately. Seeing him ride in person when he is just riding is pretty insane.

|

1/2/2020 5:22 PM

Matt ray shreds but he doesn’t seem like he’s got the outgoing character to be a channel host , smart of him to barely talk or say anything on his videos

|

1/3/2020 6:47 AM

readybmxer wrote:

therealjrhobbs wrote:

Hahaha yeah it has been a minute since I rode with him. I tore my Acl shortly after the last video I did with him then once I ...more

d-Herz wrote:

Florida in the house! Good to see

Hahaha Florida rules!

|

1/3/2020 6:49 AM

rhelmy01 wrote:

I did find Spencer Foresman abit cringy and it seemed like he portrayed a fake persona for his viewers but I as you watch his ...more

I loved Boqer123 videos, those guys were the OG BMX vloggers and even though most of them weren't doing the craziest videos they still made me want to ride and have a good laugh

|

1/5/2020 2:43 PM

rhelmy01 wrote:

JRhobbsbmx wrote:

I loved Boqer123 videos, those guys were the OG BMX vloggers and even though most of them weren't doing the craziest videos ...more

Yeah I enjoyed the videos they used to do, most of the crew were chill and had good chemistry. I also liked the videos as the riding isn't too major, its still good but obviously not pro level, so you could relate to them in a sense.

|