Voltron v2 or hangover h2 frame

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2016 2:07 AM

Which is better voltron v2 or hangover h2

|

11/6/2016 7:21 AM

It's all a matter of personal preference really. I'd go with the Voltron, I like the look of the specs better. The Hangover has a super short seattube height, too much like a scooter lol.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

11/7/2016 8:11 AM

I've never ridden the Voltron but I have ridden numerous Hangovers and am always impressed with how comfy and natural they feel. The Voltron will definitely be the more responsive one as it has tighter geo so it's kinda what you feel best with.

|

11/7/2016 12:51 PM

Total can eat a bag of dicks imo.

|

11/8/2016 7:09 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Total can eat a bag of dicks imo.

I don't know about their products, but their team is all a+. I'm curious what you don't like about them, like do they break or dent easy or what? I've never owned one..

|

11/9/2016 9:45 AM

I can't remember the whole story, but total were called something else a few years ago and ripped a lot of people off by taking their money then declaring themselves bankrupt.
Also, they're all park rats with no style

|

11/9/2016 9:58 AM

I bought a killabee from a friend for 80$ and its pretty nice tbh. I bought it as sort of an experiment since my frame before that was super trailsy in comparison.

I prefer the lower seattubes mainly, I wish they would make more frames like that. It'd be sick if Sunday made like a low standover park frame with the soundwave tubes and director wishbone. If they made that it'd be a parkrat gamechanger.

I wouldn't classify myself as a parkrat but ever since I got a car a while back I ride way more skateparks because I work and am in college as well as in many plays, I cannot really justify spot hunting in the streets and get kicked out all the time. So the killabee wasn't actually a bad choice. It's light and responsive, it has all the features I like like the super short backend and steep as fuck headtube! I love that. I have yet to dent it, which is surprising because I'm not super easy on my bikes. The drop outs are good for pegs as well, I do grind a good bit. It's all solid honestly. It even has that sweet anti rust coating inside the tubes which makes it a plus.

I got the frame in that Apple silver color, which is kinda nice. I say try the low standover H2. It is probably sweet. I prefer it because I'm not flexible as some of the lanky trailsy dudes and the low standover helps with everything from turndowns to tailwhips to pumping. Since the seat is lower and out of the way (okay.. you do need to reach more for t bogs and superman seatgrabs and shit) you can actually worry less about nutting yourself if you mess up. Its really good for no footer cans and cans and shit as well. It's not THAT twitchy either. It is a little squirrelly at first (I went from a 14 inch backend to a 12.75!) and it does take a little getting used to. But I can 540 flyout so much better now.

Id get the hangover or the killabee!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/9/2016 5:15 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

I can't remember the whole story, but total were called something else a few years ago and ripped a lot of people off by taking their money then declaring themselves bankrupt.

Damn. Yeah. I don't think they have any street riders or products.

|

4/8/2019 6:43 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Park rats they are

|

4/8/2019 6:53 AM

nigejfflybikes wrote:

Park rats they are

Twat...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/8/2019 8:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2019 8:31 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

I think your confusing total with mafia , I remember the company you are talking about , that was a big point when Ryan Taylor had all that drama in that video talking about mafia and that company because he used to ride for them and how the guy who fucked everyone over is now running mafia

|

4/8/2019 9:12 AM

Total used to be Unknown bike co. They made frames that were park frames that weighed around 3.5-3.75 lb. I know they were sub 4 lb frames. Then they changed to total.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/8/2019 12:37 PM

Four wrote:

Total used to be Unknown bike co. They made frames that were park frames that weighed around 3.5-3.75 lb. I know they were sub 4 lb frames. Then they changed to total.

I can't really imagine reducing the amount of material on a 5lb bike by 25% ... A sub 4lb chromoly bike is insane

|

4/9/2019 9:07 AM

Four wrote:

Swaggy P wrote:

I can't really imagine reducing the amount of material on a 5lb bike by 25% ... A sub 4lb chromoly bike is insane

I had a guerra martyr that was less than 4 , thing took a beating

|