W-Pipe help

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2013 10:37 AM

Looking to build a W-Pipe including the following...

-4ft quarter good for learning fly out, brake, and foot jam tricks. Also could be used as a box if a landing is added.

-5ft quarter-to-wedge spine. The quarter will need to be suitable for peg tricks and the wedge will be more mellow for learning tricks into it

-6ft quarter for peg stalls, air-out tricks, and stalls

Any help is appreciated. I really need help with how to build it (what materials to use, how to put it all together. A blueprint with the right angles and whatnot for what I described would be ideal if someone has any from ones they've built.
Any questions or suggestions please let me know!!
Roughest draft of a blueprint

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/14/2013 10:51 AM

get someone to build it for you if you don't know what your doing..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/14/2013 11:09 AM

Change the 4 foot to a 6 foot section...... 4 feet is a pretty tight small transition and not super great for learning flyout tricks

|

10/14/2013 11:47 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Change the 4 foot to a 6 foot section...... 4 feet is a pretty tight small transition and not super great for learning flyout tricks

I'm planning on using it as a box and learning footjam and brake tricks on it. I intend for it to be small.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

10/14/2013 11:50 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

get someone to build it for you if you don't know what your doing..

And I know how to build it, I just don't know how to give it the angles I want. I don't want super tight skater transitions which is prob what would happen. I'm also on a super short budget. So I can't get skatelite or anything. It just needs to be sturdy, and I understand ill be replacing the top boards every year or so.

|

10/14/2013 12:18 PM

I got everything right now except
-6ft quarter dimensions
-5ft quarter dimensions
-5ft wedge dimensions

|

10/14/2013 12:18 PM

Also here's my shitty blueprintPhoto

|