W.T.P. ENVY

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2013 7:13 PM

I was going to get the wtp envy but i realized it was brakeless and ive never riden brakeless before so i was wondering does it come with brakes or does it just come brakeless

|

8/4/2013 7:17 PM

I mean are you fucking serious?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/4/2013 7:19 PM

I'm thinking it comes with out brakes since it say's "brakeless"

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/4/2013 7:21 PM

lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/4/2013 7:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2013 7:25 PM

According to the Wethepeople website (Which you should have checked!!) The Frame has Removable Brake Mounts & comes with a full Eclat Brake Set Up. It's just not installed in the product pictures.

Edit: Its a fucking sweet bike too! You cannot go wrong with a Wethepeople Complete & the Envy is top of the line!

|

8/4/2013 7:32 PM

Topsey wrote:

According to the Wethepeople website (Which you should have checked!!) The Frame has Removable Brake Mounts & comes with a full Eclat Brake Set Up. It's just not installed in the product pictures.

Edit: Its a fucking sweet bike too! You cannot go wrong with a Wethepeople Complete & the Envy is top of the line!

Topsey, why would you even answer this kid with a good response?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/4/2013 7:55 PM

Topsey wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Topsey, why would you even answer this kid with a good response?

Ya know, some people really arent that bright...and I say this in the nicest way. Sometimes, they really do need help from people who know. I have a friend who's rode for years and till this day, he still doesnt even know how to change a tire, properly mount his rear wheel...I wont even go into changing a sprocket and removing pinch bolt cranks...

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.