W.e i dont give a shit if ive made 50 threads.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2011 4:39 PM

my animal glh-r's are dieing and my birthdays coming up jan (21st) and i was looking into some new tires. I was thinking of getting 2 2.25 tanwall fit faf-k's. but i have heard some bad things about fit faf FOLDING . i like to grind but its not all i do. but its a BIGG part of my riding. so will these tires hold up to grinding or will the sidewalls rip?. i was looking at foldings. and if you could suggest any other nice tanwall tires in any sizes they must be folding. noone has odyssey in stocck. american mailorder please.
So will the fit faf's hold up? any good or bad reviews. i dont care i just want opinions. so dont wet your diaper

|

1/11/2011 4:45 PM

FAFS / UNDERTAKERS.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

1/11/2011 4:45 PM

i was feeling it
|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

1/11/2011 4:48 PM

ahha omgg

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

1/11/2011 4:54 PM

I just got a tanwall faf on my back wheel yesterday. I haven't done any grinds with it yet so I don't know about the sidewall ripping part. In my oppinion they're really good tires and they won't fold as long as you kepp them pumped up. I run mine 85 psi.

|

1/11/2011 4:54 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

i was feeling it

this is why bowling in columbine was made. ever heard of it. made by a very smart and NON BRAINwashed man. watch it.

|

1/11/2011 4:56 PM

You should try the new Demolition Tyres.

I heard they're really grippy and thick, and they come in rad sizes and tan walls.

|

1/11/2011 5:01 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I heard they're really grippy and thick, and they come in rad sizes and tan walls.

i was thinking but they MUST be thin. how can a non folding tire 2.20 size weigh 19oz.? and the1.95 weigh 16oz.

|

1/11/2011 5:11 PM

Obama wrote:

i was thinking but they MUST be thin. how can a non folding tire 2.20 size weigh 19oz.? and the1.95 weigh 16oz.

Oh yeah true.
What about Duo Stunners?

|

1/11/2011 5:13 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Obama wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Oh yeah true.
What about Duo Stunners?

would rather mutch have foldings. and idk the duos just always looked fucked up and ugly to me. i want the eclat tires in tanwalls or the tanwall rubens to come out. so i can buy dem

|

1/11/2011 5:15 PM

Obama wrote:

would rather mutch have foldings. and idk the duos just always looked fucked up and ugly to me. i want the eclat tires in tanwalls or the tanwall rubens to come out. so i can buy dem

Fashooo.
The Eclat Tyres look bloody amazing.

Aaron Ross Tyres? Haha

|

1/11/2011 5:17 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Oh yeah true.
What about Duo Stunners?

Obama wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Fashooo.

Aaron Ross Tyres? Haha

not to be a weight weenie but 28 oz f dat

|

1/11/2011 5:21 PM

Obama wrote:

Haa shit, didn't realize it was that much.

What about the Odyssey Aitken Street Tyres? They look pretty nice too.

|

1/11/2011 5:37 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Fashooo.

Aaron Ross Tyres? Haha

Obama wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Fuck tanwalls just talked to my canada distro. he might hook me up on some folding ruben tires. so i think i might get 2.15 front and backs

|

1/11/2011 7:44 PM

Obama wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Obama wrote:

Fuck tanwalls just talked to my canada distro. he might hook me up on some folding ruben tires. so i think i might get 2.15 front and backs

That's good.

|

BIKE CHECK ♥
Albe's is where it's at!
Chicago, Illinois, - Deep up in the ghetto.