WHICH CRANKS!!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2014 12:41 AM

the older 22mm clat onyx, or wtp royals.
they are both new, and they both each cost 100.
if not those, then what are some cheap cranks, that have lifetime warranty, or a god warranty?

|

9/4/2014 8:37 AM

Go royals or powerbites , or fit indent 24s , don't know why everyone's so worried about warrenty I doubt most people on here ride hard enough to break cranks , and if they do it's probably user error on instillation

|

9/4/2014 8:42 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Go royals or powerbites , or fit indent 24s , don't know why everyone's so worried about warrenty I doubt most people on here ride hard enough to break cranks , and if they do it's probably user error on instillation

Exactly haha. Go profile Collums of Odyssey thunderbolts

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/4/2014 8:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2014 11:06 AM

Never once baught a part for warrenty if it breaks I don't want that company's part again , it's not like a car it didn't break because of age and miles put on it it broke because I beat the shit out of it

|

9/4/2014 8:56 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Never once baught a part for warrenty if it breaks I don't want that company's part again , it's not like a car it didn't break because of age and miles put on it it broke because I beat the shit out of it

Haha might have been the smartest post on vital in the last 3 months.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/4/2014 9:19 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Yeah but evey part is going to break sooner or later.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/4/2014 10:00 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

This. Rather have it covered in case something does happen than have to buy cranks again.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/4/2014 3:04 PM

eskimojay wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This. Rather have it covered in case something does happen than have to buy cranks again.

This.
There are alot of kids out there that don't have a source of income. Lifetime warranty allows them to stay on there bike if something does happen to go wrong. Also lifetime warranty on a part usually suggest the company finds it strong enough to last that lifetime without errors, Otherwise putting that badge on a part wouldn't be the greatest decision business wise

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

9/4/2014 8:20 PM

eskimojay wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

seconded.

I haven't paid for a pair of forks since January 2009. Yes things break, but that's what warranty is for. My first Sunday fork lasted only about 9 months before I cracked them, but I trusted them enough to give them a second chance, and the second pair lasted me about 3 years before cracking them, and they were still going. Warrantied them late 2012 and am still on the Octave forks they gave me for replacement.

I do see where eskimojay is coming from though, if he breaks a part he wants to try something else.

Butttt, if someone breaks their shit, doesn't have money, and no warranty, then they're shit out of luck. To me, a lifetime warranty is also the company trusting their stuff enough to offer a lifetime warranty, because they're so sure it'll be good for you that they don't mind basically offering you a lifetime supply of whatever part that may be, when you break it anyway. Just how I see it though, not saying that's factual.

|

9/5/2014 10:24 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I look at the warranty as a peace of mind. I too buy from a company I know isn't crap, BUT I like the idea of a warranty in case an issue comes up.

Just like when I bought a brand new car, I wanted a warranty, in case something came up, I wouldn't be stuck with a 3000 lb paperweight.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/5/2014 10:26 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

seconded.

I haven't paid for a pair of forks since January 2009. Yes things break, but that's what warranty is for. My first Sunday fork lasted only about 9 months before I cracked them, but I trusted them enough to give them a second chance, and the second pair lasted me about 3 years before cracking them, and they were still going. Warrantied them late 2012 and am still on the Octave forks they gave me for replacement.

I do see where eskimojay is coming from though, if he breaks a part he wants to try something else.

Butttt, if someone breaks their shit, doesn't have money, and no warranty, then they're shit out of luck. To me, a lifetime warranty is also the company trusting their stuff enough to offer a lifetime warranty, because they're so sure it'll be good for you that they don't mind basically offering you a lifetime supply of whatever part that may be, when you break it anyway. Just how I see it though, not saying that's factual.

This. And if you wanted to try something else, you could sell the warrantied item and use the funds towards the new item.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/5/2014 4:08 PM

THUNDERBOLTS!!!!!

|

9/5/2014 4:17 PM

Ive been running the wtp royals daily for the last 2 years with no problems, I'm not soft on my bike either, they can take a beating.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12