WHO HATES RIP STICKS

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2009 10:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2009 10:29 PM

i swear i hate when you go to a park and all them lil fucks on rip sticks wont stay the fuck out of your way and think the own the park

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

8/15/2009 10:30 PM

i see kids on them in town they just seem gay

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

8/15/2009 10:30 PM

Stop crying about pointless shit.

|

FI

8/15/2009 10:32 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

Stop crying about pointless shit.

Agreed

|

Fly Bikes

8/15/2009 10:32 PM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

i see kids on them in town they just seem gay

they are at my park they like are in ur way it gets rl fucking annoying

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

8/15/2009 10:34 PM

hahahah free skateparks that arent bike only are so shitty hahahah.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/15/2009 10:37 PM

rip sticks are fun

|

8/15/2009 10:37 PM

abod wrote:

hahahah free skateparks that arent bike only are so shitty hahahah.

yes they are

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

8/15/2009 10:38 PM

mckell wrote:

rip sticks are fun

when ur not at a park

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

8/15/2009 10:40 PM

mckell wrote:

rip sticks are fun

BLACKBURN wrote:

when ur not at a park

true haha

|

8/15/2009 10:55 PM

I LOVE RIP STICKS

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

8/15/2009 10:58 PM

christianbikes wrote:

I LOVE RIP STICKS

there annoying at parks

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

8/15/2009 11:01 PM

christianbikes wrote:

I LOVE RIP STICKS

BLACKBURN wrote:

there annoying at parks

ya i agree theres always annoying little kids with scooters and wierd toys in my park ahah

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

8/15/2009 11:04 PM

just go later in the day to the park. when id go thered be tons of kids, my friend just rode and diidnt care, id wait till all the lil fucks were gone.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

8/16/2009 7:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2009 7:28 AM

Three post on the same page hating on skaters and rip sticks. You guys need to grow up. Go when their are not there. Is there a need for three threads bitching about little kids. It just proves that you are immature and have to make threads because a little kid that doesn't know any better snaked you instead of being mad why don't you explain to them what they did and help them. I hate getting snaked as much as the next guy but you don't see me making threads on vital about it. You guys need to grow the hell up.

/Thread

|

8/16/2009 7:09 AM

ha i agree

|

8/16/2009 7:53 AM

I hate people that rant on the Internet about little kids. Just shut the fuck up. This is out of your control. Actually it's not, grow some balls and throw ridiculous shit so you get sponsored and get to ride private parks.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

8/16/2009 8:54 AM

OakPoint_Bmx wrote:

ha i agree

I just get annoyed by threads like this. Posting that some kid got in your way on the internet is not going to change anything. Its ok to be annoyed by the little kids. If you take the time to explain to them what they did and help them chance of them snaking you again is rare. But go ahead and get mad cause a little kid that dosen't know any better snaked and continue with these immature post, you are still going to get snaked.

|

8/16/2009 9:24 AM

mckell wrote:

rip sticks are fun

BLACKBURN wrote:

when ur not at a park

ya they dont belong at parks but i hav one and they are fun

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

8/16/2009 9:45 AM

my park does not even allow bikes but we still go cos nobody cares.

ripsticks r fun to ride around wal mart

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

8/16/2009 9:46 AM

haha a while back a bunch of guys in their thirties came down to my local skatepark on rip sticks. it was the funniest shit.

|

skate boards kill trees

8/16/2009 9:51 AM

you dont own the park? unless it is a pay park people have payed tax for it even the "rip stick riders?" them or their parents) so why should they not go their. just if they get in your way run them over simple. their is no reason why they shouldn't go their they probably get annoyed at you from riding their stop bitching and just ride.

|

Biggest troll.

8/16/2009 11:24 AM

i did a kickflip on a ripstick once

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

8/16/2009 11:29 AM

tedhuie wrote:

i did a kickflip on a ripstick once

How the hell did you accomplish that one?? Those things are are as fuck to ride as it is, I can't imagine doing tricks or riding in a skatepark on one. Fuck that shit, I'll stick to my bike. Hahaha

|

8/16/2009 7:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:21 PM

hey i used to ride ripsticks at my local park but i waited my turn like normal and i could kickflip on a rip stick so dnt bag on them they are fun but hey theres lil' kids that dont know what the hell to do so they do it and get ran over but hey tell them to get out of the way or RUN THEM OVER all you have to do!!! >=)

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

8/16/2009 8:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2009 8:04 PM

ripsticks dont belong in a skatepark. theyre fun to screw around with in a neighborhood but thats it.

edit... i'm not hating on people that do ride them, they just cant really use a skatepark like its supposed to be used. i've never seen anyone who could drop in on one or air a 1/4, they just carve everything and get in the way.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.