WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE F*** IS HAPPENING TO VITAL

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2009 3:58 PM

please everyone is leaving cuz of some stupid BULL SH** AND IT IS PISSING ME THE F*** OFF

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

8/9/2009 3:59 PM

go jackoff nd smoke a bowl silly

|

ref(s): evenwest94

8/9/2009 3:59 PM

Amen

|

8/9/2009 4:00 PM

You're months late with this thread.

|

nou

8/9/2009 4:01 PM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

go jackoff nd smoke a bowl silly

i will but why is everyone leaving i am so confused and mad

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

8/9/2009 4:03 PM

the old mod has his pantys in a bunch and is bent the fuck outta shape.. but yet refuses to admit it.. "we are the ones who are retards and get our feelings hurt" that fucking douchebag got what he deserved..

|

team fatcats fer life.

8/9/2009 4:05 PM

in my opinion 2funny4u did nothing as a mod hell i did not know he was a mod so why is he complaning

|

8/9/2009 4:15 PM

I love you.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

8/9/2009 4:17 PM

def didnt.. the most i ever heard that doucher say is ok? or stupid smart ass one liners.. and he was always the first to say do get ur butthurt over the internet fagg..bla bla bla..he talks it up like hes this big fuckin badass...but yet when everyone tells him hes a big fuckin douche bag and doesnt have the title as "mod" anymore he goes and writes like five rants on how hes leaving and bladdy fuckin bla bla bla...from the mouth of hansen little himself..quit cryin pussy!..

|

team fatcats fer life.

8/9/2009 4:41 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

def didnt.. the most i ever heard that doucher say is ok? or stupid smart ass one liners.. and he was always the first to say do get ur butthurt over the internet fagg..bla bla bla..he talks it up like hes this big fuckin badass...but yet when everyone tells him hes a big fuckin douche bag and doesnt have the title as "mod" anymore he goes and writes like five rants on how hes leaving and bladdy fuckin bla bla bla...from the mouth of hansen little himself..quit cryin pussy!..

I lol'd.....

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/9/2009 4:49 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

I lol'd.....

same

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

8/9/2009 5:04 PM

bleh..i leave for a week and shit hits the fan

|

8/9/2009 5:08 PM

skidmark wrote:

bleh..i leave for a week and shit hits the fan

it really did... its about over though, welcome back. where did you go?

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

8/9/2009 5:49 PM

wow vital is gonna become a fucking church. (DONT BAN ME PLZZZZZZZZ) left for a couple days and this shit isn't even vital anymore

|

Hop on the bicycle. Smoke a Bowl. Chill On Vital All nite.

8/9/2009 5:51 PM

f it i m going 2 create a account on vitalmtb

|

8/9/2009 5:56 PM

fab_we_luv_u wrote:

wow vital is gonna become a fucking church. (DONT BAN ME PLZZZZZZZZ) left for a couple days and this shit isn't even vital anymore

why do you people think you're getting banned for cursing. no one has and no one will be banned for cursing.

chase didnt know what the fuck he was talking about, just spouting off shit and being ass hurt because he got "fired"

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

8/9/2009 5:57 PM

ya vital is starting get faggish. im still gunna get on here alot but the forums are strating to get stuid and not about bmx anymore. it just doesnt intrest me and everyone is being dicks and acting like they think they are bad asses

|

8/9/2009 6:02 PM

hahahah ... hucker..do you understand what any of these dudes are talking about? church?forums?cursing?..i didnt get the memo on when it all went so downhill?..i think its stayed absolutly the same other then ONE douchenozzle spouting off rants like whoa and leaving ..woopty friggin dooski!that kid was the biggest pile of prick on this site anyway..

|

team fatcats fer life.

8/9/2009 6:59 PM

there is to much fuckin drama on vital, and the sad thing is im starting to get used to it. why cant every 1 jus get there heads out of there asses and smoke a bowl, drink a lil and jus not give a fuck? every 1 is so woried about wat every 1 else is doin. i think its fuck tarded that they even have mods. it jus gives people another reason to think they are bad asses.but anyways, vital ain't changing any time soon so really i just waisted my time sayin this but oh well

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!