WOW!! Tom Dugan

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2013 1:27 PM

http://bmx.transworld.net/1000175683/videos/tommy-dugan-empire-bmxs-bad-idea/

Fucking Amazing is all i can say about this.
(and he has some sort of gravity defying technique)

|

Bruh

6/12/2013 1:46 PM

Yet another great edit by Tom, he hauls ass at everything, he is fearless, he's a good rider and he's chill

That's why he's my favorite rider

|

6/12/2013 2:23 PM

I feel like tom probably gets arrested a lot, or at least he should, haha, he's a jerk to people

I love the guy though, his riding is so sick

|

6/12/2013 2:25 PM

Good riding, but he's one of the people i'd want to slap if I ever met him, he just seems like some annoying little runt.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/12/2013 2:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2013 2:28 PM

Toms fucking huge now lol. I remember his old edits they're still some of my favorites, I remember when he was a scenester/emo kid haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/12/2013 2:30 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Good riding, but he's one of the people i'd want to slap if I ever met him, he just seems like some annoying little runt.

I would do worse shit than him if not match what he does. Shits on a front yard ill do the same.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/12/2013 2:32 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I would do worse shit than him if not match what he does. Shits on a front yard ill do the same.

The shit he does ain't even that mad, I don't even think it's him. It's the little fanboys, a few by me are massive cunts and I want to kick their head in, not Tom Dugans.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/12/2013 2:33 PM

Four wrote:

Toms fucking huge now lol. I remember his old edits they're still some of my favorites, I remember when he was a scenester/emo kid haha.

emo kid??

link!

|

6/12/2013 2:34 PM

My walls were red before the video ,
they are now white.

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

6/12/2013 2:35 PM

Four wrote:

KaneF15 wrote:

emo kid??

link!

Haha I'll try to find it, it was in like 2006/2007 or something.

|

6/12/2013 5:35 PM

Four wrote:

KaneF15 wrote:

emo kid??

link!

Four wrote:

I definitely wanna see it Four! cheerful How scene did he looked?

|

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

6/12/2013 5:43 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

emo kid??

link!

Four wrote:

ToEndTheRapture wrote:

I definitely wanna see it Four! cheerful How scene did he looked?

Haha he wasn't super scene, just tight jeans and shorter hair with a normal brown fringe cut lol.

|

6/12/2013 6:12 PM

Haha Dugan! He isnt really like that, he is showing off, he just tries to be funny. And succeeds. But its all for the audience, he wouldnt shit on someone when no one is looking, i still am not sure if he actually shat on a person lol. but honestly, people just love a laugh is all and that is what makes him interesting.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/12/2013 6:27 PM

Wonder if he landed any of those 720s?

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/12/2013 7:01 PM

He's not really a jerk, he just likes to screw with people, aha. That 180
To half cab off that roof was fucking insane. I mean if you fuck that up you're so fucked.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/12/2013 7:44 PM

future FBM wrote:

Wonder if he landed any of those 720s?

i wondered also... haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/12/2013 8:37 PM

normally not a fan of his riding. but that part was fucking absolutely rediculously insane

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/13/2013 12:12 AM

Definitively on of his best parts in a long time. I wish i had the guts to do some of the shit he does!!!

|

Bruh

6/13/2013 12:44 AM

He never really gets me psyched.. Not a big fan of his riding. This is probably my fav video from him now though. Awesome. The dude can blast some pretty fat shit.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting