WTF is this?!?!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2018 3:36 PM

What the hell? I think it's from the front wheel... but the front wheel isn't loose or wobbly... ideas?

Thanks guys!smile
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/25/2018 3:55 PM

Sounds like a really quiet bike bouncing? If there's another noise it's probably your cable or something.

|

7/25/2018 3:58 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Sounds like a really quiet bike bouncing? If there's another noise it's probably your cable or something.

Turn your volume up lol

The front wheel sounds like ass...

I mean. I'll check the cables, but this is a new noise... it never used to make this noise before even with the brakes on...

|

7/25/2018 3:59 PM

Just breathe, Jake. It'll be okay.

|

7/25/2018 4:03 PM

Here's another vid...
|

7/25/2018 4:04 PM

jbales wrote:

Just breathe, Jake. It'll be okay.

*inhale*

*exhale*

whistling

|

7/25/2018 4:36 PM

No fixing that. Just throw the whole bike away, preferably in a box at any conveniently located UPS store labeled for Northshore MA

|

7/25/2018 4:57 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

No fixing that. Just throw the whole bike away, preferably in a box at any conveniently located UPS store labeled for ...more

Dammit... I knew the whole bike is trashed... I guess I'll be dumping it in a conveniently located UPS store labeled for Northshore MA...

|

7/25/2018 4:59 PM

No cable sound or anything it honestly just sounds like...too high psi. Seeing I run 65-90 depends on what I am riding. At 90 mine sounds like that too

|

7/25/2018 5:02 PM

Gack2000 wrote:

No cable sound or anything it honestly just sounds like...too high psi. Seeing I run 65-90 depends on what I am riding. At 90 ...more

Mine's at like 60... I'll try lowering it when I get home and see what it does...

|

7/25/2018 5:18 PM

Pedals or chain? Or the sound of your anxiety and paranoia.......

|

7/25/2018 5:30 PM

OCD, just a mild case the kind you can eventually overcome through strengthening your abilities to control your mind’s thoughts/feelings/emotions. It’s pretty common when you’re young you just need to loosen up a little bit.

|

account here is less about my and more about bike

7/25/2018 6:58 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Pedals or chain? Or the sound of your anxiety and paranoia.......

Pedals and chain are tight yes...

I'm going to just play around with it and see... I'm not too worried at the moment...

|

7/25/2018 6:59 PM

ambisketcherous wrote:

OCD, just a mild case the kind you can eventually overcome through strengthening your abilities to control your mind’s ...more

I mean, I wouldn't say it's 100% OCD... but when you put so much love and dedication into something you want it to be nice, you know what I mean?

|

7/25/2018 7:31 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I mean, I wouldn't say it's 100% OCD... but when you put so much love and dedication into something you want it to be nice, ...more

Definitely, and based on threads where you’re getting tips on dialing new stuff in and the great shape it’s still in cosmetically your bike is fucking perfect. I’ve been there makin myself sick to my stomach over something that ended up being and always was nothing. Around the time I graduated high school I went through a period of like 6 months where I thought I had cancer in my balls based upon the discomfort from getting blueballed by a few girls. I was ready to die and everything unwilling to go on without my balls at that age...so take it from me; sack full in plural: everything’s fine with your bicycle and you need to relax a bit. It feels good to not care so much all the time.

|

account here is less about my and more about bike

7/26/2018 12:56 AM

Tight chains still rattle. If you don't learn to not care too much about your bike, you'll be too scared to send it and won't learn anything. Just ride it!

|