WTP Credence or Mutant Tizona?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2017 8:03 PM

Anyone have experience? I decided to sell my Fat bike and I am taking some of the proceeds to update my setup. Getting the Gsport Roloway hub when QBP gets it (tomorrow is ETA), some spokes, some pegs and a frame.

I am leaning towards a WTP Credence, HOWEVER I am also intrigued with a Mutant Tizona frame.

Anyone who works in a shop that uses QBP for a supplier is welcome to offer other suggestions QBP stocks. I ALMOST snagged up a Radio Nemesis in Copper until I realised it does NOT have gyro tab holes per everything I could find.

If QBP doesn't stock it, don't suggest it. I'm going with what I can get through the shop I work at because of deals.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/23/2017 8:07 PM

I'm not a fan of that massive back end but the frame looks legit.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/23/2017 8:46 PM

Damn I wanna know more about the Gsport roloway.

Mutants pretty sick. Funny because I knew about them for their street MTB frames before I checked out their BMX frames.

|

3/23/2017 9:00 PM

Four wrote:

I'm not a fan of that massive back end but the frame looks legit.

Hahahhaa well I've got size 13 shoes and 175 cranks currently and don't want to sink a ton into cranks too...so I need some room.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/23/2017 10:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2017 11:03 PM

We talking WTP "Cadence", or S&M Credence C.C.R.? I'm not seeing S&M on the distributed brands, so i'm guessing Cadence.

I do see FBM and BSD though...

1. FBM Gypsy V3

2. FBM Hard Way

3. BSD RVIDXR v3

4.BSD Passenger v3

*Edit: Are these the only frames you can get Dave, or can you get any frame from the brands they list?

Holy crap they have a Failure frame!

|

3/23/2017 11:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2017 11:26 PM

Honestly man get a Wethepeople frame . They genuinely probably make some of , if not the best parts I've tried . Mutant makes cool stuff , but personally WTP just gets stuff right the first time . They've been releasing a ton of sick stuff lately , and I think the Cadence would be a sick build . Also , the specs are sweet for everything and I've been watching his YouTube lately and even though Dan is on cult now it seems like a dope all round frame

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/24/2017 2:29 AM

Get the gypsy v3 if they have it. You won't be disappointed.

|

3/24/2017 3:42 AM

Fbm, no brainer!

|

3/24/2017 5:11 AM

Cadence-for some reason it auto corrected at work.

I'd get an FBM if it wasn't 100 bucks more AT COST than everything else pretty much.

Brake mounts are a must and I don't want a sub-13.5 rear end so BSD is out as a result-size 13 shoes and 175 cranks already hit on my Federal.

I'm actually probably gonna get a Radio and just straight cable it since I hardly barspin or whip anymore.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/24/2017 8:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2017 8:55 AM

I like that Nemesis, but you may want to give another ponderosa at the "NEW" BSD RVIDXR v3.

It's practically a Nemsis, but it actually has a longer rear end at 13.5"-14" + removable gyro tabs + built in chain tensioners + 6'5" David Grant!!!. Almost like they updated this bike for you lol

The Raider frame features:

– New invest cast 7mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners.
– External gussets on TT and DT.
– Extra wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Curved ends on stays for peg clearance.
– Tapered seat and chainstays.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Mid bottom bracket.
– Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube.
Removable brake mounts. *Drilled for gyro tabs"

Spec

Toptube lengths: 20.7″, 21″ 21.3″ and 21.6″ Headtube angle: 75.2° Seattube angle: 71°
Rear end length: 13.5 – 14″ BB Height: 11.75″ Standover height: 9.5″
Weight: 5 lbs
Tubing: Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly
Colours:
Maroon
Clear coat raw
Black

|

3/24/2017 11:11 AM

I made the choice and placed my order just now. I will have a new frame, new front hub and spokes and fresh cable. Decided against the fresh pegs for now since I have 3-4 sets laying around and I don't wear them out much.

Gonna be rad! I'll post up a bike check when the time comes (probably mid week next week).

YAY COMPLETELY NEW FRAME DAY! FIRST ONE IN FIVE YEARS!

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/24/2017 11:27 AM

Hells ya man, congrats!

Excited to see this bad boy.

|

3/24/2017 11:43 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I made the choice and placed my order just now. I will have a new frame, new front hub and spokes and fresh cable. Decided ...more

Yo I work for a shop that uses qbp too. Do you need an order minimum for ep purchases. I know they have a minimum for buying stuff just wondering if that minimum is for employees too

|