WTP Frame Sale on Albes

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2016 11:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2016 11:25 AM

Hey folks, those looking for a frame should hit up Albes.com because WTP frames are on sale, looks like they are starting at 189.95!!!!

Someone buy me The Dawn in 21.1 Trans Green. I will GLADLY send you my Federal, a picture of me giving a Thumbs Up, AND a bunch of random stickers upon receipt of said frame.

Here is the link in case you are feeling awesome and wanting a Federal.

http://www.albes.com/we-the-people-dawn-frame/

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/21/2016 11:35 AM

500$ CAD haha

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/21/2016 11:55 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

500$ CAD haha

Move to Minnesota? It's the same thing, but shipping would be WAY cheaper.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/21/2016 12:58 PM

I'm happy with my upcoming S&M frame although I blew a fuckload on it , it's cool how cheap the WTP frames are but with exchange for me and shipping it'd still be a fair bit , probably 300$ or so maybe .

Get one , someone else is making a thread and they'll sell fast , personally the Irish looks good because I'm actually Irish but the Dawn frame is mint .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/21/2016 1:01 PM

I would if I had money for it. I would need to sell my Federal (and I wouldn't get 190 for it ever-couldn't even get 125 for my MINT Lacey).

If I could find a solid MTB for cheap enough (basically 250 bucks) I could then afford it.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura