WTP Grippin or Fit Faf

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2013 3:17 PM

Which one lasts longer, The guy thats selling the united from my lbs is willing to change the tires to one of the 2 and I just want the one that lasts longer.

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/8/2013 3:50 PM

I wouldn't go with the FAFs, someone I know has them (for like 3 weeks) and the sidewall has already ripped and has 2-3 punctures.

Aitkens are good
Primo Dirt monster (or monster v's)

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/8/2013 4:00 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I wouldn't go with the FAFs, someone I know has them (for like 3 weeks) and the sidewall has already ripped and has 2-3 ...more

Ganna be running aiken in the front

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/8/2013 4:08 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I wouldn't go with the FAFs, someone I know has them (for like 3 weeks) and the sidewall has already ripped and has 2-3 ...more

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Aitken Front

Hawk rear

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/9/2013 2:00 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Aitken Front

Hawk rear

I was thinking when I get money Aiken front to animal mtt in the back

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/9/2013 9:59 AM

Idk about the WTP but i have faf's 2.25s and there amazing I've had them for like a year and there just now getting bald but get the 2.25 tires cuz i heard that the 2.3s get messed up way easier and they have a different tread but I'm about to go buy some chase hawk tires later today since the faf's are gonna die soon and i wanna try something new.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit