WTP Guard

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2016 12:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2016 12:31 PM

Does anyone know what hubguard would for this wheel ? WTP Supreme Cassette , it's the V1 I believe .

( Picture is front hub to show details / font . Both are in the shop , only pictures I have currently )
Photo

Photo

I don't think there's a specific type for it and if so , they make a V2 now so it shouldn't fit . As well , a universal guard didn't leave enough space on my axle with my Eclat wheel , so I presume it would happen here as they're partnered companies . I'm not really wanting to blown 80$ on a S&M Cymbal guard if that fits , maybe just get a Uniguard ? I heard they hang up though.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/4/2016 12:41 PM

Press on cones or thread on? If press on, find out what the outer diameter of the axle is and the thickness of them, and hit up a shop/dans/albes/empire for one matching as closely as possible.

If threaded, ask your homies with similar setups (threaded cones) if you can try to see what they have and if it fits. If the hardware from another hub is a match, you might be able to get more info on what will fit.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/4/2016 1:55 PM

^^^ It's threaded.

They never made a guard for that hub cause back then no one really cared about protecting their hubs and only a handful of companies even made a guard. I KNOW an FBM hub guard will fit it though cause my friend had that hub with that hub guard.

Most any universal should fit it too.

|