WTP completes.... omg.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2013 4:08 AM

Theyve really stepped it up this year, and i think its the first complete (that I've seen) with a freecoaster! New wtp grips, Eclat onyx v2 (24mm spindle!!!!) and some pretty beast specs on everything. Take a look here...
link

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/27/2013 4:37 AM

Holy shit, now that's a fucking complete.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/27/2013 4:53 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Holy shit, now that's a fucking complete.

I know man. Them new onyxs look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dialed. I didnt like the look of the first version, but these new ones look sweet

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/27/2013 5:17 AM

dang those are sexy as all hell

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

8/27/2013 7:30 AM

Damn son!

|

8/27/2013 8:37 AM

Which one has a Freecoaster?

|

8/27/2013 8:41 AM

The v2's?? Those arent v2's there the same. And what freecoaster? Which bike are you talkin about.
But they are bad ass! OIL colored hubs.

|

8/27/2013 8:57 AM

Fucking Hell! That Envy Complete!!! 24mm Onyx Cranks?! 8t Driver Cassette Hub?! How we're getting somewere!! Wethepeople stepping up their already insane complete line!

|

8/27/2013 8:59 AM

I always loved WTP!

|

Crank it to cunt
E=MCIDGAF

8/27/2013 9:00 AM

HELL YES!

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/27/2013 9:02 AM

they are doing the same thing haro did a couple years ago

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/27/2013 9:56 AM

jj0996 wrote:

What the Fuck are you on about?! Wethepeople > Haro.. Infact Wethepeople are sooooo far above Haro it's insane. Wethepeople are on a completely other Level!! Take a look at those Wethepeople Completes, then look at what Haro offers. Then come back here & truthfully tell me that Haro has ANYTHING on Wethepeople. I think you are insane haha laughing

|

8/27/2013 10:01 AM

jj0996 wrote:

Topsey wrote:

What the Fuck are you on about?! Wethepeople > Haro.. Infact Wethepeople are sooooo far above Haro it's insane. Wethepeople are on a completely other Level!! Take a look at those Wethepeople Completes, then look at what Haro offers. Then come back here & truthfully tell me that Haro has ANYTHING on Wethepeople. I think you are insane haha laughing

no what im saying is they re did there line of completes like haro did a couple years ago

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/27/2013 10:02 AM

jj0996 wrote:

Topsey wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

no what im saying is they re did there line of completes like haro did a couple years ago

HARO FUCKING BLOWS DICK!

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/27/2013 10:06 AM

jj0996 wrote:

Well can you get off Haros Dick then please?... I know you have a crush on the company but they REALLY aren't anything special. You come across as a complete noob sad act. Please stop with the Haro worshiping. We get it, you like them! You dont have to compare every single part or company to them. PLEASE STOP.. Thank you..

|

8/27/2013 10:08 AM

Topsey wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

HARO FUCKING BLOWS DICK!

If it weren't for Haro, BMX would still just be racing around a dirt track on 20 inch Bikes. And the Haro SD frame is solid.

|

8/27/2013 10:09 AM

Topsey wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

Topsey wrote:

Well can you get off Haros Dick then please?... I know you have a crush on the company but they REALLY aren't anything special. You come across as a complete noob sad act. Please stop with the Haro worshiping. We get it, you like them! You dont have to compare every single part or company to them. PLEASE STOP.. Thank you..

i dont compare every single company with them i just stated a fact they redid the complete line like haro did a couple years ago. and the SD frame is easily the strongest on the market and they were one of the first bmx company's, so ya they are kind of a special company

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/27/2013 10:10 AM

Best company for complete bike, they all look really good this year, that green / chrome volta looks amazing, shame about the envy tho, great spec but looks boring again.

Love wtp can't wait to see the new frames

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/27/2013 11:49 AM

Haro aint bad but unless that frames a scorpio.

FUCK IT

|

8/27/2013 11:50 AM

Id take those rims,cranks. and tires. fuck the rest.

|

8/27/2013 12:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2013 12:05 PM

Fit Dugan is way better than that. Nothing special there. 8#======D

|

Crank it to cunt
E=MCIDGAF

8/27/2013 1:58 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

The v2's?? Those arent v2's there the same. And what freecoaster? Which bike are you talkin about.
But they are bad ass! OIL colored hubs.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Normal onyx, with 22mm spindle, look on the envy, it says 'Eclat (Onyx v2 spline drive) cromo crank w. 24mm spindle

and the crysis says freecoaster or cassette. Nice to see an option, shame its not an option on more of them
|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/27/2013 2:27 PM

jj0996 wrote:

i dont compare every single company with them i just stated a fact they redid the complete line like haro did a couple years ago. and the SD frame is easily the strongest on the market and they were one of the first bmx company's, so ya they are kind of a special company

I'm willing to bet a lot of money that my Sunday Forecaster is stronger than the SD

|

8/27/2013 2:42 PM

Georgee wrote:

I'm willing to bet a lot of money that my Sunday Forecaster is stronger than the SD

thats just silly! You'd have to break your frame to win that bet... then youd have no frame..

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/27/2013 2:49 PM

WTP definitely has some of the best looking completes out there, you can really tell they put a lot of work into them as far as looks and getting a good value for your money.

|

8/27/2013 2:58 PM

Topsey wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

Georgee wrote:

i doubt it, dennis rode his prototype 2 or 3 years after the frame dropped

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/27/2013 11:14 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Georgee wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

i doubt it, dennis rode his prototype 2 or 3 years after the frame dropped

Search on Sundays site 'Austin Church Gap'. That guy carried on running that frame for a while longer. That was an original Sunday Frame, and they've only got better.

|

8/28/2013 12:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2013 12:07 PM

WTP always did make the best completes imo. Might get the Atlas depending on the price.

edit: oh shit its available for pre-order now... $800. pass

|

8/28/2013 5:29 PM

2008 Premium Inspired came with an Alienation coaster.

No biggie. I think someone should put the Ezra coaster on a bike so it is both options.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/28/2013 5:38 PM

wonder what other company is going to jump on the 24mm cranks

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2