Wallrides...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2011 4:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:26 AM

are my absolute favorite trick now. Just learned them today on a small bank to wall. They're so much fun. On my first attempt though I ate crap and now it looks like a wolverine tried to innapropriately touch my butt cheek. There are three perfect cuts.
But now I need to learn them straight to a wall without a bank, shouldn't be too hard.

|

1/6/2011 4:53 PM

nice! yeah there super fun,especially when you get really high. ive only tried them on flat a couple of times, but they seem way harder

|

1/6/2011 4:55 PM

bermybmxer wrote:

nice! yeah there super fun,especially when you get really high. ive only tried them on flat a couple of times, but they seem way harder

yeah at first I was just doing like wall taps and then I started riding the wall. One of my favorite parts about it is the black rainbows I put up.

|

1/6/2011 5:05 PM

i could sorta do them when i was pegless. but now i cant do them anymore sad im thinking of takeing my pegs off and just grinding on my axle nut. i fucking loved wallrides even though i wasent too great at them.

|

1/6/2011 5:12 PM

i like too bike wrote:

i could sorta do them when i was pegless. but now i cant do them anymore sad im thinking of takeing my pegs off and just grinding on my axle nut. i fucking loved wallrides even though i wasent too great at them.

My friend has the same problem. His pegs always hit the wall when he tries it. You just have to lean away from the wall and kind of do a tabletop. Also he doesn't commit he steers away from the wall last minute and just airs the bank like a quarter.

|

1/6/2011 5:24 PM

i like too bike wrote:

i could sorta do them when i was pegless. but now i cant do them anymore sad im thinking of takeing my pegs off and just grinding on my axle nut. i fucking loved wallrides even though i wasent too great at them.

alex517 wrote:

My friend has the same problem. His pegs always hit the wall when he tries it. You just have to lean away from the wall and kind of do a tabletop. Also he doesn't commit he steers away from the wall last minute and just airs the bank like a quarter.

less of a tabletop more of a shoulder dive i'd say. i used to try it with a table but the wallride doesn't stick when your body is still vertical.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/6/2011 5:26 PM

actually that makes more sense. I'll try telling my friend that. I guess I already do that I just never thought of it that way

|

1/6/2011 5:26 PM

Best thing to do is make sure you go fast enough so that your tires don't just slide on the wall and than you fall over. Also, from flat, you have to hop further away from the wall than you think. At first it won't feel to natural but, the further you hop the more time you have to lean. Than all you have to do is drop your shoulder. I'm not to good at them but, when I do them, they are fun.

I want to learn curved wall rides sooooo bad. This guy does them in his sleep

|

1/6/2011 5:27 PM

IJustGotInvisible wrote:

Best thing to do is make sure you go fast enough so that your tires don't just slide on the wall and than you fall over. Also, from flat, you have to hop further away from the wall than you think. At first it won't feel to natural but, the further you hop the more time you have to lean. Than all you have to do is drop your shoulder. I'm not to good at them but, when I do them, they are fun.

I want to learn curved wall rides sooooo bad. This guy does them in his sleep

thanks man i'll keep that in mind when i try it from flat.

|

1/6/2011 5:28 PM

IJustGotInvisible wrote:

Best thing to do is make sure you go fast enough so that your tires don't just slide on the wall and than you fall over. Also, from flat, you have to hop further away from the wall than you think. At first it won't feel to natural but, the further you hop the more time you have to lean. Than all you have to do is drop your shoulder. I'm not to good at them but, when I do them, they are fun.

I want to learn curved wall rides sooooo bad. This guy does them in his sleep

curved wallrides are easier than regular ones. you just go fast and put your front tire on the wall and lean. pretty much a berm.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/6/2011 5:29 PM

oh, and make sure you are going at a really wide angle. Around 45-60 degrees. Its seems wierd but, it just works.

|

1/6/2011 5:29 PM

wall riding is amazing

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/6/2011 5:30 PM

IJustGotInvisible wrote:

Best thing to do is make sure you go fast enough so that your tires don't just slide on the wall and than you fall over. Also, from flat, you have to hop further away from the wall than you think. At first it won't feel to natural but, the further you hop the more time you have to lean. Than all you have to do is drop your shoulder. I'm not to good at them but, when I do them, they are fun.

I want to learn curved wall rides sooooo bad. This guy does them in his sleep

cupovjoe wrote:

curved wallrides are easier than regular ones. you just go fast and put your front tire on the wall and lean. pretty much a berm.

thats what I have heard recently, I used to try to hop into them. I will try it again soon.

|

1/6/2011 5:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:26 AM



6:00 min is my school's curved wallride.

seamus is probably the best curved wallrider there is.




|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/6/2011 6:06 PM

Wall rides are sick, one of my favorites.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/6/2011 7:19 PM

wallride=table into a wall and ride away cool

thats all you need to do, there so fun. Pegs are a bitch though, i leave a rainbow tire and a nice chip in the wall.

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

1/7/2011 6:14 PM

i like too bike wrote:

i could sorta do them when i was pegless. but now i cant do them anymore sad im thinking of takeing my pegs off and just grinding on my axle nut. i fucking loved wallrides even though i wasent too great at them.

alex517 wrote:

My friend has the same problem. His pegs always hit the wall when he tries it. You just have to lean away from the wall and kind of do a tabletop. Also he doesn't commit he steers away from the wall last minute and just airs the bank like a quarter.

yah my pegs hit it too. and everytime i lean more i put my foot down. and i just learned them form flat straignt onto the wall no bank or nuhtin just hop up and lean.

|

1/7/2011 8:04 PM

we have the best curved wallrides around here, ive seen someone do it once. it was a full half circle and there was a picnic table in the middle of it with 4 people sitting at it and he wallrides around them. blew my mind.

wallrides are so fun, i love them haha.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

1/7/2011 8:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2011 8:10 PM

double post.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

1/7/2011 9:55 PM

hope i can learn that this year haha

looks so ninja like :o

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419