Wallrides

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2009 8:09 PM

i have been working on them
is it better to do them on peg side or non peg side?
kuz when i do them to my peg side (left) my peg hits the wall
but when i do them to the non peg side (right) i cant do them as well

i need advise from somebody that has had the problem before

help please

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 8:14 PM

i ride lhd and i had pegs on when i learned wallrides i eventually went pegless and couldent do them as well so after a good amount of pratice i got my wall rides diled and i do them better then befor

|

Hating on Animal Bike Co. is like sucking a dick its hella gay

2/7/2009 8:15 PM

Cali Rider wrote:

i ride lhd and i had pegs on when i learned wallrides i eventually went pegless and couldent do them as well so after a good amount of pratice i got my wall rides diled and i do them better then befor

that gave me no advise................

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 8:16 PM

my advise in that is just pratice it and you will eventually get in dialed in

|

2/7/2009 8:17 PM

and for the side you should do it on just do your wall rides with the side you feel more confortable with weather its left or right

|

2/7/2009 8:17 PM

Cali Rider wrote:

my advise in that is just pratice it and you will eventually get in dialed in

but keep doin it my peg side?
it feels more comfortable but the peg hits

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 8:20 PM

and then you get shot off the wall cause thats what happened to me i would do it to the right and my pegs would hit and it would make me drop or make me shot off the wall with out really riding the wall.....so i just went pegless......you can go pegless or not its all just pratice and eventually you will find how to ride it with out hitting

|

2/7/2009 8:24 PM

i do them on my peg side

i think its easier to wall ride the way your front foot is forward

my left foot is forward and i walride to the right

|

2/7/2009 8:25 PM

just kinda lean sidways more

|

2/7/2009 8:27 PM

yeah or just go peg less

|

2/7/2009 8:27 PM

or get the micro pegs

|

2/7/2009 8:36 PM

Cali Rider wrote:

and then you get shot off the wall cause thats what happened to me i would do it to the right and my pegs would hit and it would make me drop or make me shot off the wall with out really riding the wall.....so i just went pegless......you can go pegless or not its all just pratice and eventually you will find how to ride it with out hitting

yeah my goal tomorrow is to get it

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/8/2009 11:23 AM

i have always done wallride on my peg side, and can't remember ever hitting my peg during a wallride. If your pegs are hitting, then your angle is all wrong. Wallrides are all about your approach angle, and if your pegs are hitting, you aren't getting your bike laid over enough. I don't know if you have ever raced bmx or ridden on a berm, but the whole idea is to angle your approach as if the wall was a berm.

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

2/8/2009 6:45 PM

i just did my first hop wallride (like from flat) today. it was this setup where theres like a curb and you hop the curb and theres a wall on the left and a slight hill that goes down. so i just hopped the curb onto the wall and worked like 3rd try. i felt like ben hittle haha. but yeah have you ever wallrided anything before? like quarter to wallride or bank to wallride?

i do mine on my peg side. if you spin to the right you wanna do them on the left axle side. if you spin to the left your prolly gonna wanna do them one the right axle side.

i hit my peg on the wall a couple times. but really you just have to hop high and try to flatten it out. such a fun thing to do. now im looking for wallrides i can do =]

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!