Walmart has odi grips & thermalite pegs!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2013 9:11 PM

So I was at walmart today browsing while I waited for the laundry to finish, and I decided to stroll through the bike aisle. I noticed some mongoose parts that looked oddly familiar, and sure enough they were. I saw mongoose pegs and grips and upon further inspection it hit me that I was staring at rebranded odi longnecks and stolen thermalite pegs. Did these 2 brands possible sell out for a quick buck? I hope not as i have respect for both companies...

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/16/2013 9:16 PM

Lol, It's all about the money. I could see like black eye, stolen, fit completes at walmart it's perfect i mean some places like around me don't really have a decent bike shop that sells good bikes.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/16/2013 9:23 PM

i know dk sold out to them. looks like everyone else is gonna too. but dont any of these companies have standards?

|

4/16/2013 9:25 PM

I wouldn't give a shit if they didn't look too bad on my bike and were worth the money.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/16/2013 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2013 9:30 PM

I mean hell, I was in the skateboard section of walmart and they had darkstar complete's i think it's kinda cool because it kinda sucks seeing people with shitty ass walmart skateboard's.

|

4/16/2013 9:36 PM

Dude those plastic pegs look pretty legit haha, they have adapters for 3/8ths on both of them and include a 3 slotted anti roll pin.

|

4/16/2013 9:46 PM

Pictures?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/16/2013 9:51 PM

I think I'm gonna get wm when I get some cash and test me out. 15 bucks a pair for pegs. They're 10 a piece in shops. 25% discount basically

|

4/16/2013 10:21 PM

Wow.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/17/2013 1:47 AM

Mushroom grips have been there forever.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/17/2013 3:06 AM

*Copied, not re-branded?

|

4/17/2013 5:10 AM

welp looks like im going to walmsrt to get some plegs

|

4/17/2013 5:14 AM

CSB.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/17/2013 5:49 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Pictures?

I second this

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

4/17/2013 6:13 AM

The ones we have here are some cheap ass excuses for rebranded

|

4/17/2013 6:20 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Lol, It's all about the money. I could see like black eye, stolen, fit completes at walmart it's perfect i mean some places ...more

Fit completes in walmart? You really are fucking stupid. That'll be the last thing to happen, you realize fit is run by S&M right?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/17/2013 6:29 AM

My friend found DK combo seats, Bundy pegs, grips, plastic pedals, and folding tires at a Walmart in Texas.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/17/2013 6:33 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Lol, It's all about the money. I could see like black eye, stolen, fit completes at walmart it's perfect i mean some places ...more

Brokenbmx wrote:

Fit completes in walmart? You really are fucking stupid. That'll be the last thing to happen, you realize fit is run by ...more

I mean like there lower end complete's. I mean DK was huge and not walmart sell's the DK general lee. I said i could see there complete's at walmart... It doesn't mean they are going to do it.

|

4/17/2013 6:34 AM

the world is coming to and end

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/17/2013 7:48 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

I wouldn't go that far

|

4/17/2013 8:06 AM

brianoob wrote:

*Copied, not re-branded?

dis^

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/17/2013 8:13 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

tomdon wrote:

I wouldn't go that far

lol

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/17/2013 2:38 PM

Photo

Photo
|

4/17/2013 3:02 PM

I wounder if they are worth getting.lol

|

4/17/2013 3:22 PM

If my walmart gets them ill pick up a pair.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/17/2013 3:32 PM

I never liked Thermalites in first place...

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/17/2013 4:20 PM

Haro and Dk are amazing brand and they both make lots of money for selling their crap bikes at walmart and their good bikes at bike shops/DansComp, Albes, Etc.

|

making half retarded post at the moment

4/17/2013 5:14 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Fit completes in walmart? You really are fucking stupid. That'll be the last thing to happen, you realize fit is run by ...more

Mikel8149 wrote:

I mean like there lower end complete's. I mean DK was huge and not walmart sell's the DK general lee. I said i could see there ...more

Thats a dumb statement. you narrowed down a few companies. do you realize that 90% off BMX companies make low-end completes?

Mrmatrix- Haro isnt sold in walmart... you need to put the crack rock down.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/17/2013 5:19 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

I mean like there lower end complete's. I mean DK was huge and not walmart sell's the DK general lee. I said i could see there ...more

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thats a dumb statement. you narrowed down a few companies. do you realize that 90% off BMX companies make low-end completes?
...more

I mean they probably don't give a fuck.. I mean if walmart sold there bikes then they would make more money. Js it's all about the money.

|

4/17/2013 5:35 PM

they look legit. the have railed seats too, not sure who runs railed these days though. but the seats looked decent. its just weird seeing parts at walmart that are identical to what a bike shop would have except the logo

|