Want to get the fit tech 2.5

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2010 9:31 PM

But am concerned that it has has the standover to high and I like it fairly low not too low bu fairly low
did they get higher than the 09 completes?
I have An 09 fit and the tubes are thicker than the 2010 but i think the 09s are lower
should I get it. Would I be happy

|

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3/2/2010 9:36 PM

helll fuckin yes you will be happy. get that or trl 3

|

3/2/2010 9:36 PM

It's kind of low but nowhere near a killorado if that's what you wanted. I definately think if you got it though you'd be very happy with it.

|

3/3/2010 12:51 AM

Ok then I new I would be happy
fuck all I need to do is wait for a call from clean and green so they can tell me that Ima work and if I don't get that call tomorow or Thursday or Friday then I'm not getting shit and I'll b pissed and sad
I'm anxious

|

3/4/2010 1:07 AM

alex517 wrote:

It's kind of low but nowhere near a killorado if that's what you wanted. I definately think if you got it though you'd be very happy with it.

I wouldn't care if it's low and u can tell that's it's not killorado low......I'm concerned that it's high

|

3/4/2010 6:43 AM

It's got like an 8.5 inch standover. Pretty common in BMX right now. What are you running currently?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/4/2010 7:46 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

It's got like an 8.5 inch standover. Pretty common in BMX right now. What are you running currently?

UM I currently have an 09 fit complete......um I know that a has an 8.15 seattube standover.......it said on the fit site somewhere I forgot......well I know for sure that the tube on the tech are a lot skinnier than my 09 fit......well I already decided that Ima get it

|