Wanting to ride on and off

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2019 8:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2019 8:59 PM

These past couple months been pretty weird in June I was riding for a couple weeks then didn’t ride for the whole summer and got back into it in October rode for 4 days and never touched the bike since. Now I’m here looking to come back and waste some money on new tires. But I’m pretty sure I’d stop riding in a couple days. Not sure how I should go on about riding still probably gonna get discouraged after trying to get my hops back high and relearn a couple tricks.

|

12/14/2019 9:25 PM

Just try to have some fun on your bike, don't pressure yourself to do anything just do what sounds good at the moment, like carving a bowl super hard.

|

12/14/2019 10:48 PM

It be like that sometimes.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

12/15/2019 4:47 AM

Man I’m in the same boat. Once my wife goes back to work I’ll be quitting my night job and then I’ll start riding at least once a week

|

fack off

12/15/2019 11:00 AM

Always been this way for me, I’ll go from riding everyday, sometimes twice a day for months at a time, then will go months never even thinking about riding. Just go with it man, ride when u feel like it, do something else when you don’t, just remember to enjoy it when you do ride. No big deal.

|

Ride everything

12/15/2019 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2019 11:02 AM

Vaughn B wrote:

Just try to have some fun on your bike, don't pressure yourself to do anything just do what sounds good at the moment, like carving a bowl super hard.

Just flowing a skatepark and jumping shit can feel the best sometimes, no tricks just getting air, finding lines and going fast, can’t beat it.

|

Ride everything

12/16/2019 11:34 AM

I'm the same way. I have weather to deal with here and once you stop riding for a while you sort of just forget to ride again.

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

12/16/2019 2:44 PM

I have that issue too, every day pretty much. A good part of my time I really don't want to ride. But my desire always comes back when I wake up, especially when I'm awake at work..

|

12/17/2019 4:09 AM

Change your bike setup a bit-take pegs off if you have em, or add em if you don't.

Try riding it differently-as in if you only grind stuff, try doing air tricks or even some flatland stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura