Warming Up

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2013 10:41 AM

It takes me a long time to warm up, sometimes up to 45 minutes or an hour until I'm at the top of my game and comfortable. I hate warming up when people are around.

How long does it take you to warm up and are you okay with others being around while you do? Also, any ritual type things you do before you start riding?

|

Anderson IN

5/11/2013 11:36 AM

If I'm about to have a long session, then I always do my old track stretches. It usually helps my tricks feel dialed and if I ride too hard then I won't wake up sore the next morning. If i don't stretch, then it usually takes a good 10 to 35 minuets to get warmed-up to start blasting shit.

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

5/11/2013 11:48 AM

what i usually do is to lift the frot end, then the rear about 5 minutes, then, i do bunny hops. And sometimes i drink some monster, i can tell that it help me to get warm and pumped.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/11/2013 11:48 AM

Maybe I should start stretching more. I do a little bit but not much.

|

Anderson IN

5/11/2013 11:59 AM

i wake up, eat shower get on my bike and do shit , usually ride down the hill on the side walk and hop into the street over the devil strip while going head on with a telephone pole coming inch"s from running into just because i know exactly when and how to hop, ahaha idk feels sweet to me and wakes me up

|

5/11/2013 12:20 PM

Haul ass. Manual. Hop stupid shit. Fallowed by some light riding. Then I'm pretty much ready for anything.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/11/2013 1:04 PM

God damnit! I'm trying to learn feeble to hard 180 today, learning it on a bench i love, some kid with a skateboard and a sabrosa hat comes up with two fat girls "Dude sweet bike man how much it weigh man? How much was your bike bro? man bro dude bro? and then he sits on the bench! My lovely bench!

|

Anderson IN