Washington DC

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2015 8:09 AM

Im going to be going away to school soon and am concerned about riding. It looks Like washington DC is where I will be going. How is the riding scene in there? are there nice spots? good skateparks? any parks in particular? In Dc in particular, how is the winter? are there any indoor parks for the winter in Dc? If youve been to, ridden, or live there some info would be really helpful.

|

Rails not Trails

5/21/2015 12:49 PM

I've been to DC twice. On both occasions, I was without my bike but I would LOVE to ride street in DC.

Next time I go there, I plan on bringing my bike. I saw a lot of nice stair sets and ledges and walls. It seems like it'd be a great place to ride street.

I have no idea about skateparks though. I imagine that there are quite a few. I'd recommend googling "Skateparks that allow bikes in DC" or something like that.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/21/2015 1:41 PM

I've heard street is good in dc but the cops are total dicks. Never ridden dc though.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/21/2015 2:52 PM

WashingtonDC streets are a blast.. If you ride with pegs the cop on Mtn. Bikes will follow you around. . Within 10 miles you have 2 kick ass parks One place / dirt trails

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

5/21/2015 3:19 PM

I would recommend a Jacket for winter.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/21/2015 3:59 PM

Wake feild skatepark Fairfax Va. Alexandra skatepark Va.
checkout my photos. . They heat sucks. . humidity . Way different weather then California. Your lbs is zero.. they deal with yuppies only
Order all you parts cant even buy a tire..

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

5/21/2015 4:31 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I would recommend a Jacket for winter.

A jacket, gloves, jeans, maybe a beanie.

It can get pretty hectic.

Grow a beard.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)