Washington DC and Tallahassee

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2015 1:34 PM

Im going to be going away to school soon and am concerned about riding. It looks Like washington DC and tallahassee are my main options. How are the riding scenes in these places? are there nice spots? good skateparks? any parks in particular? In Dc in particular, how is the winter? are there any indoor parks for the winter in Dc? If youve been to, ridden, or live in either of these two cities some info would be really helpful.

|

Rails not Trails

4/3/2015 2:31 PM

Never been to Tallaansty, but have friends there (who don't ride). I think theres a Skatepark there, but I know the Northern FL scene is pretty good. Plus, no need to worry about winter down there! Go to FSU if you have the opportunity dude. The girls there are FLAWLESS

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

4/6/2015 5:56 PM

WashingtonDC is amazing, so many places to ride sreet. Many out door parks in the area.. Google Wake feild skate park in Fairfax Va. You can check my photos most of those parks are a bus ride away... No indoor parks that i know of.. Down side to street riding??? If you run pegs, the cops will follow you on mtn. Bikes

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331