Watch out for this guy he's a scammer!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2009 8:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:54 PM

Don't do buy anything from this guy name cameron carey he ripped me off of 160 buck but paypal was able to get it back to my cause I filed a claim early enough. I would put his name on here but he makes new names all the time. He usually sells S&M frames which he doesn't have he post pics which he gets off google so watch out for this dude.

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

5/26/2009 12:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:54 PM

Well the name he was using when he scammed me was jump_on_it_and_ride and he scammed someone else using S&MBike. He used camthejdmman@aim.com or flexing91xj@aim.com but they probably wont work since i reported him. But if you do happen to buy from this dude after you pay check the thread he started cause he will edit and delete all the pictures he posted his email address and most of the stuff he said in the thread and call paypal as soon as you can and report that junk cause if you wait he can pull the money out and you wont get crap back lucky for me i reported him the next day after i paid and the money was still on hold so i got it all back but it still takes about 2 weeks to get through the process

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

5/26/2009 2:59 AM

kk thanx

|

Ride

5/26/2009 4:08 AM

thats low that he would do something like that

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!