Watch this

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2013 8:43 PM

and tell me what you think. It's my friends edit teaser, he's been steppin it up a lot lately.

Watch Here.

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

8/12/2013 8:54 PM

Dang, that kid has some crazy style going on!! haha i like it a lot! You guys really need to step up on the filming tho! You cant be lazy with filming. A good filmer is moving as much as the rider!! So improve on that, that kid has a cool style, everything is real quick and smooth! I have never seen someone pop nollie 3s and be so nose heavy and do so well! I like the kids style, maybe fund a few more interesting spots, but overall its good! But film better and maybe find a better spot! But his style is pretty cool i think! He better keep his game up, because maybe imma pick up some of the interesting things he is doing wink

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/12/2013 8:56 PM

i see good progression

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/12/2013 9:00 PM

Thanks everybody. and yeah Maximus, i only filmed one clip so i didnt really have much influence over that xD. I appreciate the feedback though dude

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

8/12/2013 9:30 PM

Yup

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/13/2013 10:48 AM

SickDude wrote:

Yup