Watch the Kriss Kyle edit. Or don't. I'm not a cop. But it is really good.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2015 8:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2015 3:08 PM

Did you guys see the Kriss Kyle edit on the front page of Vital? HOLY CRAP.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/19/2015 9:14 AM

The best bike video I've seen since a loong time. I had already watch it 10 times !
Kriss kyle is the man, so creative !

|

10/19/2015 10:17 AM

Finally someone using a freecoaster how a fresscoaster should be used. 10/10 will watch multiple times

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

10/19/2015 10:24 AM

That was so good , that fakie foot plant 360 thing was wild

|

10/19/2015 11:24 AM

his fly out flair whatever the hell that is to manuals...

he's a beast.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

10/19/2015 11:58 AM

Fast plant to can can was the tits

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

10/19/2015 12:42 PM

So mods are allowed to post videos in gen but when i do it it gets moved in five seconds. How wonderful.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/19/2015 1:02 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

So mods are allowed to post videos in gen but when i do it it gets moved in five seconds. How wonderful.

At first I thought your name was blaaaaaaaaa now Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

10/19/2015 1:51 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I'm at work otherwise I would move it just so you don't whine.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/19/2015 1:59 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Mods aren't actually. I post all of my shit in the photo/video and move everyone elses cause that's where they belong.

the whole "no one checks the photo/video section so I'll just post it in the general" doesn't validate posting it in this section cause rules are rules... Although I do kind of think that should be changed, but then the general would be flooded with videos instead of questions and stuff so idk.

Only reason I don't move other mods stuff is cause I figured they'd move it themselves when they realize haha

|

10/19/2015 3:07 PM

Here, I will correct things.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/19/2015 3:10 PM

Blaaaaa: discussing an edit that was posted by vital or the come up is different than a person trying to promote their own videos

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/19/2015 3:43 PM

This one?!

It was good. Too much spinning for my liking but I can respect it either way although it wasn't my cup of tea.

|

10/19/2015 3:52 PM

Yep!!!! ^^^^^ that one.

SO GOOD.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/19/2015 5:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This one?!

It was good. Too much spinning for my liking but I can respect it either way although it wasn't my cup of ...more

I prefer to see that kind of stylish spins over 360 triple whips, flair whip to barspin and stuff like that. Also better to see than the usual street video with grinds and 180's. (I like street, but not when it´s limited to that)

|

10/19/2015 11:20 PM

It's nice. Good mix of tech and flowy stuff.

But it doesn't get me stoked to ride.
Is it just me?

Probably too many things in the vid that i can't do. lol.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/20/2015 3:53 PM

It's definitely amazing. It's pure art to me. Straight up amazing edit. It's just so cool to me. I love the style of Kriss Kyle haha he has such smoothness even though he is upside down and doing big crazy spins and crazy tech combos.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.