Ways to make some extra money

Related:
Create New Tag

4/19/2016 4:55 PM

if you got any extra ways to make money for new parts, id appreciate it if you told me, kinda hard making money other then getting a simple job, but I'm getting one once I'm out of school in a couple months,.. anyway list some ideas you've done that'll work thank uu

|

4/19/2016 5:04 PM

I have an app on my phone that pays me 5 a month for submitting basic usage details, run by the Neilsen Tv survey people. Sounds like BS, but I have made like 60 bucks off it for nothing. You can get paypal or Amazon money.

Sell plasma. I made like 2 grand in a year doing that. Took an hour a time, 2 hours a week.

Walk dogs, mow lawns, rake leaves, odd jobs for old ladies, babysit, paint etc. If you have a little spare time, go to Tile companies and lumberyards and ask if there is anyone who needs some part time help (assuming you are over 18) you can make BANK doing that.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/19/2016 5:05 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I have an app on my phone that pays me 5 a month for submitting basic usage details, run by the Neilsen Tv survey people. ...more

ahah thanks for the ideas but I'm only 17, still in high school

|

4/19/2016 7:32 PM

App on the phone, mow lawns, walk dogs, get a part time job a couple days a week (weekends), odd jobs, learn to design on a computer, buy/sell stuff.

People are willing to pay others to do things they don't want to do. Just gotta get out there and find them, or find a part time job somewhere pushing carts or making food for 10-20 hours a week (seems like a lot, but you COULD hammer that out on a weekend alone).

10 an hour, 20 hours, 200 before taxes, probably walk away with about 150 a week, which is 600 a month.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/19/2016 7:45 PM

Deal hookers and blow

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/19/2016 8:05 PM

butthole prostitue

|

4/19/2016 9:16 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I have an app on my phone that pays me 5 a month for submitting basic usage details, run by the Neilsen Tv survey people. ...more

Elaborate on the "apps". Not like we're all lazy and trying to make easy money from home or standstill or whatever, but I'm real curious. I'm always down for the traditional honest, hard, effort-making work though.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/21/2016 6:11 PM

anymore legit ideas anyone??

|

4/21/2016 6:24 PM

Rob banks that's what evil kneivel did

|

4/21/2016 6:39 PM

eskimojay wrote:

fuck u

|

4/21/2016 7:38 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Elaborate on the "apps". Not like we're all lazy and trying to make easy money from home or standstill or whatever, but I'm ...more

https://vertosmart.com/

You start there and fill out a little survey and if you are eligible (I assume if you fit target demographics) they will send you a link to the app.

I've made something like 60 bucks off it. They give you 5 a month, and you get a bonus after the first few weeks of it.

I found out about it on The Penny Hoarder Facebook page. they have all kinds of ways to make easy money. Sometimes just opening a checking account at certain banks can get you a bonus, look into that, BUT ALSO MAKE SURE THE ACCOUNT DOESN'T COST MUCH OR IS FREE.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/22/2016 3:57 AM

Get a sugar mama

|

It’s all bmx

4/22/2016 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2016 11:08 AM

eskimojay wrote:

bmxChuck wrote:

fuck u

Fuck me? Fuck you ! get a real job ya lazy cunt, schools no excuse not to work I had a job at 13 all the way through school

|

4/22/2016 11:29 AM

eskimojay wrote:

bmxChuck wrote:

fuck u

eskimojay wrote:

Fuck me? Fuck you ! get a real job ya lazy cunt, schools no excuse not to work I had a job at 13 all the way through school

This. In college I worked 40-60 hours a week WHILE IN SCHOOL around 30-40. My weekdays were 8 am to around 10 PM, weekends were usually 20-30 hours of work.

I still found time to ride and have a girlfriend.

Man up.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/22/2016 3:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2016 3:53 PM

bmxChuck wrote:

fuck u

eskimojay wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This. In college I worked 40-60 hours a week WHILE IN SCHOOL around 30-40. My weekdays were 8 am to around 10 PM, weekends ...more

haha you guys are fucking funny telling me to get a job, well guess what maybe I've already tried, and its not that i didn't get accepted, its the circumstances i have to go through to work everything out, so before you start talking shit saying I'm a lazy fuck, how about you shut the fuck up because you don't know 2 fucks about my life?? don't assume shit because you don't know any fucking info

|

4/22/2016 4:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2016 4:08 PM

Yea well you fucken didn't try hard enough did you ?
Broke motherfucker

|

4/22/2016 4:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2016 4:10 PM

eskimojay wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This. In college I worked 40-60 hours a week WHILE IN SCHOOL around 30-40. My weekdays were 8 am to around 10 PM, weekends ...more

bmxChuck wrote:

haha you guys are fucking funny telling me to get a job, well guess what maybe I've already tried, and its not that i didn't ...more

I've provided a handful of ways you could EASILY make money with a flexible schedule. How many other options have you come up with?

There have been a lot of threads started about how to make money-especially for those too young to work at a business. The answer is always pretty simple, but 99% of the time there is a "reason for not being able to".

If you really want to make some money, you FIGURE IT OUT AND MAKE IT WORK. You don't jump on a thread giving 10% of the situation you're dealing with and then flip out saying "you don't know any fucking info" when people make suggestions BASED ON WHAT YOU SAID. You told us you have school. THAT'S IT.

So why don't you try ELABORATING WHAT YOUR ISSUES ARE PREVENTING WORKING, which will allow us to CATER TO YOUR SITUATION BETTER or take the advice given and stop being a friggin spaz.

Your response is exactly what most women give for why they are mad. They tell you 10% of something, and expect you to read their mind and cater to them perfectly.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/22/2016 4:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2016 4:22 PM

His next ridiculous excuse not to get a job will be some imaginary girlfriend he has
Photo

|

4/22/2016 4:28 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Yea well you fucken didn't try hard enough did you ?
Broke motherfucker

god damn your so fucking stupid, your not getting the point. it doesn't fucking work with shit i have going on in my life, its not as fucking simple as you think. Grades, football, friends, motocross, family, and so much more shit.

|

4/22/2016 4:30 PM

Well get ready to sell your dirt bike cause your broke ass won't be able to afford motocross after schools over and mommy and daddy cut you off

|

4/22/2016 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2016 4:32 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

bmxChuck wrote:

haha you guys are fucking funny telling me to get a job, well guess what maybe I've already tried, and its not that i didn't ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

I've provided a handful of ways you could EASILY make money with a flexible schedule. How many other options have you come up ...more

Now you, dave, okay i wasn't intending to go off on you but as for what you said, and eskimo, i can't make it work, and sorry for giving "10%" of my info, but just because i only give you 10%, doesn't mean I'm necessarily a lazy fuck. okay? thank you for you ideas and opinions. And no I'm not like a woman getting mad because i gave "10%," I'm getting mad because with the "10%" you have, your putting bullshit into your head and saying it on here that I'm a lazy fuck, i don't want to get a job, i don't want to make it work. I'm saying it can NOT fucking work with all the shit i have going on in my life... thanks

|

4/22/2016 4:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2016 4:34 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Well get ready to sell your dirt bike cause your broke ass won't be able to afford motocross after schools over and mommy and ...more

haha there you going again running your dumbass mouth. Stupid fucking people like you make me laugh

|

4/22/2016 4:36 PM

Ah let me guess your one of those posers who owns a dirt bike rides it around in a field but doesn't actually race motocross but says to everyone he does

|

4/22/2016 4:41 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Ah let me guess your one of those posers who owns a dirt bike rides it around in a field but doesn't actually race motocross ...more

No, i do race motocross, your just one one here, being the poser, trying to be cool acting like your the shit, when reality, you on a fucking computer talking shit. Just stop talking. Stop making yourself look like more of a fucking looser then you already are..

|

4/22/2016 4:48 PM

sell coke

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

4/22/2016 4:49 PM

I'm not the one making threads asking people how to make extra money so I can get parts , I'm the one with solid work ethic and the job getting paid , when the real reason you don't have a job is cause your a self entitled lazy cunt and no one wants to hire you , you just live off mommy and daddy and now their tired of buying you shit so you come on here in an attempt to figure out the easiest shortcut to get money , then your snobby douche bag attitude came out and now I'm telling you how it is and you don't like it

|

4/22/2016 4:49 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

sell coke

i actually really like this idea, thanks(;

|

4/22/2016 4:52 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I'm not the one making threads asking people how to make extra money so I can get parts , I'm the one with solid work ethic ...more

here we go again, dude your honestly fucking stupid and i have to keep telling you. i told you, i already have job positions open for me you fucking dumbass, and iv said over and over again I DONT HAVE THE FUCKING TIME. i put it in caps so a fucking stupid ass like you can see it easier. I'm not lazy. if i was lazy, would i play high school football, race motocross, bmx, and even talk to someone as annoying as you? i don't think so. every time you respond, you make yourself look even more fucking stupid, so just a recommendation, shut your fucking mouth

|

4/22/2016 6:47 PM

bmxChuck wrote:

Now you, dave, okay i wasn't intending to go off on you but as for what you said, and eskimo, i can't make it work, and sorry ...more

I never once said you were lazy. Not one time did I use that word. I said you would need to make it work if you have a crazy schedule. If you can't make it work with all the activities, then you can either eliminate something to add the ability to make money, find a way to make money off of what you are currently doing, or not have money. The other option is less sleep.

Ultimately you would need to find a way to add time to make some money. That's your best bet. Pick an activity that you are able to eliminate, and stop doing it or do it less often, then use that free time for work. Less sleep, less motocross, less BMX, less school sports. Something will have to give.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/23/2016 12:57 PM

bmxChuck wrote:

here we go again, dude your honestly fucking stupid and i have to keep telling you. i told you, i already have job positions ...more

>middle of April
>using football as an excuse not to get a job
Even if you have out of season workouts, those take like what, an hour? Get a job you lazy fuck.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine