We The People Arcade 2010?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2013 3:17 PM

Hey
Just got offered this WTP Arcade 2010 for $330AUD. He said its pretty much new only riddend a few times. I'm thinking of getting this as my first bike, it'll mostly be for flatland but maybe a little bit of dirt. Is it worth the price?

Let me know smile

|

7/11/2013 3:42 PM

Yeah, id go a bit lower due to the age of it. maybe 300. But if you can afford i go for it! But dont do many drops or 3 stairs or go too big to flat because that frame will snap right at the headtube toptube junction. My friend literally exploded the front end of it so be careful. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/11/2013 7:37 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yeah, id go a bit lower due to the age of it. maybe 300. But if you can afford i go for it! But dont do many drops or 3 stairs or go too big to flat because that frame will snap right at the headtube toptube junction. My friend literally exploded the front end of it so be careful. haha

Otherwise I can get a Volume Blacksheep for $100 which needs a new tube and brake pad. Is that a better deal?

|

7/11/2013 7:40 PM

Get pics of both bikes. The wtp arcade was a lower end complete I thought

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/11/2013 7:50 PM

Volume is better for the price forsure.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/11/2013 11:40 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Volume is better for the price forsure.

Or... What about a Fit Bike Co Prk 1 2010? For $340? Only ridden twice

|

7/12/2013 2:57 AM

The WTP arcade is the lowest end complete from WTP.

I'd save up more and getting a better bike.

A little more and you have a Sunday

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars