We almost died a couple times and it was so fun! check it!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/15/2010 4:19 PM

so this was def a little sketchy to get everything set up just right but it was so much fun! what you cant see in the picture is that we were airing a 9ft quarter before this with me airing to the left and him airing to the right at the same time haha

but it resulted in this picture and a lot of laughs after some scary moments lol Hope you like it

[LINK TO IMAGE]

here is one other one that I liked from the night. Good picture but I slacked off and its done with out full extension but I'll take it...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

11/15/2010 4:21 PM

Thats sick!

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

11/15/2010 4:25 PM

please keep these coming!

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/15/2010 4:30 PM

thanks yo!

I'll try pictures are always so random lol. You never know when a good one is gonna happen lol.

Oh ya the best part of trying to time the first picture was when I started to whip out I happen to look under my elbow and saw his front tire and that box is def not wide enough for that. lol

AND

Photo credit: Todd Nichols

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

11/15/2010 5:39 PM

those are sick dude, keep it up.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

11/15/2010 5:43 PM

Haha that first one sounds tight. Haha. Looks tight tooo

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

11/15/2010 6:05 PM

thanks guys

|

11/15/2010 6:07 PM

looks scary hahaha

|

vital's redneck

11/15/2010 6:13 PM

haha it was and thats why it was so fun! lol

I had it easy to and was first i dont wanna know how he felt having to be dropping in behind me

|

11/15/2010 7:18 PM

great photography.

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
REVOLS BIKE CHECK... DONT JUDGE ME hehe tongue
ARTWORKS

11/15/2010 7:21 PM

I'd be nervous as fuck if i was in the back!
if you fucked up it wouldnt be that bad, for you!
if you fucked up it would fuck him up and if you didnt and he did it would still be bad

|

vital's redneck

11/15/2010 8:17 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

I'd be nervous as fuck if i was in the back!
if you fucked up it wouldnt be that bad, for you!
if you fucked up it would fuck him up and if you didnt and he did it would still be bad

ha exactly! lol One time I landed flat on the quarter before this box and lost all my momentum and all i could think about was him right behind me. lol

|

11/15/2010 9:00 PM

was it your camera guys choice in lighting? next time try to keep the flash off the face and more on the ramp under him if you kinda get what im saying?

|

ref(s): evenwest94

11/15/2010 11:26 PM

first picture is sick. so sketchy though.

do you have a high res. pic? kinda wanna set it as my wallpaper. haha

|

11/16/2010 12:19 AM

*like*

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/16/2010 1:08 AM

Sick. damn that looks scary.

|

11/16/2010 1:52 AM

thats so sick dude, awesome shots keep it up

|

11/16/2010 4:40 AM

thanks guys! Uhm I dont have a hi res version, he still has it i think he is gonna use it for some other stuff. I wish I had one for that same reason haha.

ya it was his choice in lighting, I see what your saying but I think it works well for this picture, I like it.

|

11/16/2010 7:04 AM

Thats pretty epic reminds me of a pic my mates did! i will try find it and thats definitely a fully extended tuck no!

|

11/16/2010 7:12 AM

|

11/16/2010 10:02 AM

thanks for the props on the tuck no.

and that is a cool pic, nice air on a lil quarter

|