WeThepeople Envy 2011 or 2013

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2013 5:58 PM

So as you guys know I'm selling my bike to get another one. I ride park the most and ride street a bit and dirt on the occasion. I was wondering which would be the best because they have different geos and rims and other stuff. I was leaning towards the 2013 but, I thought id ask you guys because at least one of you have owned or ridden one.

|

7/4/2013 6:05 PM

Photo
|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/4/2013 9:08 PM

Honestly, there are like at least 10 posts from you asking what bike to buy! Honestly, unless you have the cash dont worry about what you are getting.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/4/2013 10:58 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Honestly, there are like at least 10 posts from you asking what bike to buy! Honestly, unless you have the cash dont worry ...more

this. a very well thought out and prepared answer

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/4/2013 11:02 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Honestly, there are like at least 10 posts from you asking what bike to buy! Honestly, unless you have the cash dont worry ...more

tomdon wrote:

this. a very well thought out and prepared answer

Thank you. I mean seriously, i always see him posting crap about getting a new bike, he never does and there has been like way too many of these posts for him to be seriously wanting to buy. He is like the boy who cried wolf or something, everytime people try to help, people tell him this same thing, and he keeps on doing it. jesus.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.