Weapons

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2013 1:15 PM

Anyone carry weapons for protection while out riding? I usually got a tactical knife in my bag case I get robbed of my bike, always thought if someone try's to jack my ride I'd just stab both tires and den see how far they get on it, and if they still giving me shit, Id take their fucking ear off or something, lolz

Anyone else?

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/1/2013 1:22 PM

Stabbing the tires is pointless. The person will probably still run off with it. you would have a better chance just fighting the person off. But if it's a group of people your basically fucked just try to run away i guess or just stab them all. Your choice.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/1/2013 1:36 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Stabbing the tires is pointless. The person will probably still run off with it. you would have a better chance just fighting the person off. But if it's a group of people your basically fucked just try to run away i guess or just stab them all. Your choice.

They ain't gonna be faster than me while carrying the bike tho eh, an I didn't say I'd stab ne one. Lol

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/1/2013 1:38 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

They ain't gonna be faster than me while carrying the bike tho eh, an I didn't say I'd stab ne one. Lol

You see a group of Trash & you get away.
Unless riding trails then your kinda stuck.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/1/2013 2:03 PM

I carry a knife on me everyday just because it comes in handy, don't really plan on fighting off a bike thief with it but i guess it would depend on the situation. Best thing to do when you're out riding is to just be aware of what's around you. If you notice somebody sketchy is hanging around or they're scoping you out haul ass out of there.

|

5/1/2013 2:46 PM

I carry a 12" bowie knife, everyone respects that shit hahaha
I use my fist im a man, if they can take me down they deserve the bike, ive gotten in atleast 12 fights with tweekers and some black kids in my neighborhood over my bike and still got it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/1/2013 3:45 PM

Gotta be careful over here in uk bro bout knives I have a wheel wrench in my bad can just hit them with that haha smile

|

5/1/2013 3:53 PM

i carry brass knuckles around but their disguised as a necklace

|

making half retarded post at the moment

5/1/2013 4:08 PM

mrmatrix66 wrote:

Refer to your sig.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/1/2013 10:15 PM

I live in a small town and don't have to worry about that shit smile

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

5/1/2013 10:20 PM

If someone seems to be scoping me out, i take off...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/1/2013 10:25 PM

mrmatrix66 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Refer to your sig.

Some dude pulled a hatchet on me at the local bowl and demanded my bike so I was like,"Lemme just land this" I flowed like shit and blasted right by him and pedalled as fast as I could. Everyone carries mace here, so you can have knives but you won't even get close, so just ride away.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/1/2013 10:32 PM

I don't carry anything on me, if I see sketchy people I stay a good distance away.. never really had anyone pull a weapon on me trying to jack my bike either luckily. Had some people scope us out at the park when it was dead empty except for me and 4 of my friends but we got out of there.

|

5/1/2013 10:58 PM

I just carry around my Ak47. But if shit gets really crazy I hit up my grandma for backup.
Photo

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/2/2013 4:37 AM

I don't bring any weapons with me but your sounds like a good idea.
I think if they'd jack my bike they wouldn't go far when they would realize there is no brake lever.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/2/2013 5:34 AM

Before i moved to a nice little country village (LoL) I lived in quite a busy city. I used to carry a Gurkha knife. Then the whole blade length shit came in & it was illegal & i couldve got in shit for having it. My mum soon put an end to having it when that shit came in. Im 6 foot 1 & 200lbs now not many people would even think of taking my bike now lol. Ive trained in a few different martial arts & i know how to handle myself so i dont worry about that shit anymore. When i attempted to ride trails one of our friends who was digging with us had 14" Machete haha it was for "Cutting Roots" Ive seen him chase off a few chavvy dickheads with it. Was rather hilarious.

|

5/2/2013 6:49 AM

andyferly wrote:

I don't bring any weapons with me but your sounds like a good idea.
I think if they'd jack my bike they wouldn't go far when they would realize there is no brake lever.

Nah, lil thugs like brakeless bikes.

Best bet is tools. A wrench to the head and you keep your bike. smile

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/2/2013 6:59 AM

My favourite thing is im taking a course to become a horticulturist & legally i can carry up to a 4" blade ON SHOW too. My teacher Brian has one in a little velcro case thing on his belt. Just pulls it out & cuts little branches & shit off its crazy.

|