Weather

Related:
Create New Tag

9/18/2013 3:28 PM

What kind of weather do you prefer to ride in? I for one hate to sweat but I hate to for it to be really cold so I like falls weather most of the time. I also like crisp weather because I like to wear jeans when I ride and when it's over 70 degrees I can't. I've always been a person who sweats really bad, I carry deodorant almost everywhere so I don't smell but I sweat A LOT. Fall is probably my favorite season and I love riding in falls weather! As soon as I can ride again, I'll be on my bike for at least 4 hours everyday! What's your favorite weather to ride in?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/18/2013 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2013 3:35 PM

Spring & autumn are the best, aint rode as much as id have liked this summer cuz of how hot its been, but I like riding street at night in the winter when its all crispy, then going back home for jack Daniels and a hot meal. Lush.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/18/2013 3:35 PM

winter... mid winter were its say 30 degrees maybe 20 and sunny. that way nobody is around and i can just throw a hooie or two on and go ride. and i like riding in 2 layers so if i get hot i can take a layer off... december is about the time it starts feeling perfect.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/18/2013 3:42 PM

Although...crashing feels a lot worse when its cold, nutting like the feel of some cold hard concrete in winter. Ouch.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/18/2013 6:35 PM

I prefer it to be cold, im like you i sweat like crazy and i love the feeling when its like 40-50 (not cold but thats about as cold as it ever gets where i live) degrees and theres a nice breeze feels perfect, thats why i usually only ride early mornings or at night

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/18/2013 7:20 PM

Any weather as long as it isnt raining or snowing or unrideable. lol i HATE snow, i HATE the cold, i dont really sweat much, i just hate wearing a lot of clothes and the coldness! Cold fingers and barspins are like hell! i really can deal with just about anything to ride in, i rode literally all winter, in the snow and everything. I found places that didnt get hit so bad by the snow even and just did s few 3s. My goal in the winter was to do a 360 every day, no matter what haha. i did it. haha And i hate snow and we get too much for my liking here. I prefer the HEAT. like those days where it is 100 and humid. Love going fast and doing stuff then! Nothing hurts and the air is so thick its so great! Im from the south originally so it feels so good to me haha i cant wait til i can have a nice summer ride again! I like fall just fine. I just prefer being able to go outside whenever i want so if it is cold at night i get mad haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/18/2013 7:26 PM

nothing better than riding in the cold and coming back home for some hot sex with my boyfriend wink

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/18/2013 7:55 PM

I ride hard all day everyday, as long as it isn't precipitating

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/18/2013 8:03 PM

When ever its not raining I'll ride, but I prefer around this time when its just starting to cool down a bit from summer but still hot enough where you don't need a jacket.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/18/2013 8:10 PM

im down for any kind of weather unless its raining snowing or when its way to hot or way to cold

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/18/2013 8:13 PM

During the Fall when it's 70-65 degrees. The winter is probably my favorite time of the year but i hate it for riding, not being able to feel your hands or feet when riding blows.

|

9/18/2013 8:27 PM

Winters kind of interesting because at night if I go riding I put a red bandana around my face to keep warm but I feel like I'll either be shot or arrested haha.

|

My Fit

9/18/2013 8:28 PM

I wanna get a skull face bandana for this winter

|

My Fit

9/18/2013 9:20 PM

Lucky bastards today's first day of snow in some parts of alberta....thankfully not here yet....tommorow might be my last day of the season

|