Website error

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2021 5:35 AM

Yo Vital what dis?
Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/29/2021 5:38 AM

Looks normal to me..??

|

3/29/2021 5:50 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Looks normal to me..??

Doesn’t fit the full page on my phone. Maybe it’s just me? I’ve refreshed and re opened my browser multiple times

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

3/29/2021 6:04 AM

Oh I see now...

My phone is from 2014, but everything looks normal to me... Maybe try restarting your phone? Do other sites look normal, there are other sites lol

|

4/1/2021 10:56 AM

lmfao this entire website is written on html

|

4/1/2021 11:03 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

Most websites are...

This one has quite a bit of JS/jQuery, a bit of PHP on the backend and I'm running custom CSS for a dark mode.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/1/2021 11:09 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Most websites are...

This one has quite a bit of JS/jQuery, a bit of PHP on the backend and I'm running custom CSS for a ...more

I meant it lacks a lot of modern JS touches, but idk much about CS anyway. But I do know this entire website is basically a relic of the forum age. Kind of cool actually, posting on here feels like its 2007. But they really need to pay someone to modernize it hahah

|

4/1/2021 11:21 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

I meant it lacks a lot of modern JS touches, but idk much about CS anyway. But I do know this entire website is basically a ...more

I kinda get what you mean but I think you'd be amazed at how much of this site is based in JS. All of the everyday functions, just as an example: voting, quoting, posting, editing, deleting. It's an old site alright but there's a whole lot of modern touches in it that you just don't get to see in normal use.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/1/2021 12:10 PM

Dawg who gives a fuck

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

4/1/2021 12:11 PM

This should be in the section “questions about vital bmx” where it belongs

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

4/1/2021 12:12 PM

Tim should sponsor the site so they have money to deal with stuff like this!!!!!!

|

4/1/2021 1:33 PM

cky199 wrote:

Tim should sponsor the site so they have money to deal with stuff like this!!!!!!

If I sponsor them with a % of my earnings, do you think they’d actually pay up?

|