Week 3.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2010 5:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:37 AM

First time EVER trying a wallride. Wasn't even planning on this being my Video of The Week. But I laneded a few. Such a fun trick!

Week 3. from Seth Harrison on Vimeo.

smile
|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/21/2010 5:26 PM

cool trick bro

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

5/21/2010 5:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2010 5:26 PM

try going at more of an angle and faster, you're getting there though. good job.

|

say yeahh.

5/21/2010 5:27 PM

was that a wallride?

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/21/2010 5:28 PM

hahaha funny shit, good job for first run though, my first i smashed into the wall and tooka little chunk out of the wall with my peg

|

Silence is golden ductape is silver

Achin 4 Bacon wrote: thats cause aussie cops dont use guns..they use boomarangs.

learn to do shit before you talk shit

5/21/2010 5:28 PM

jump straight at the wall now.
like come at the wall at about a 60=70 degree angle and jump onto the wall.
your kinda sliding here, so just jump at it.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

5/21/2010 5:29 PM

They are supprisingly easy, but yeah, I gotta go faster and hop higher. But figuring that I worked on them for 5 minutes before I got this clip, I am pretty stoked about it.

Session was ended short by rain...

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/21/2010 5:29 PM

funtington wrote:

this.

|

say yeahh.

5/21/2010 5:30 PM

funtington wrote:

azbmx12 wrote:

this.

Yeah, like I said earlier, I just learned them today. I was just stoked because I got them so quick. Im off a lot next week, so I will deffinately get them much better.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/21/2010 5:33 PM

nice!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/21/2010 5:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:37 AM

funtington wrote:

azbmx12 wrote:

this.

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yeah, like I said earlier, I just learned them today. I was just stoked because I got them so quick. Im off a lot next week, so I will deffinately get them much better.

Not to rain on your parade, but there is a huge difference in the feeling of sliding down the wall and sticking.

Just telling you now. Your first time doing a real one you will most likely fucking explode.

Lord knows I did.

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

5/21/2010 5:37 PM

azbmx12 wrote:

this.

JustRideBMX wrote:

funtington wrote:

Not to rain on your parade, but there is a huge difference in the feeling of sliding down the wall and sticking.

Just telling you now. Your first time doing a real one you will most likely fucking explode.

Lord knows I did.

I understand dude! I was just stoked because in NO time, I got it. Don't worry, I will stick it!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/21/2010 5:39 PM

not really a wallride. but i know you can do it. leave the ground way earlier and go at a angle so that the tires actually stick to the wall then hop off

|

5/21/2010 5:40 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

funtington wrote:

Lord knows I did.

JustRideBMX wrote:

I understand dude! I was just stoked because in NO time, I got it. Don't worry, I will stick it!

yeah, you will deffinatley know when you get a super clean one, the feelings are completely different.

|

say yeahh.

5/21/2010 5:42 PM

funtington wrote:

Lord knows I did.

JustRideBMX wrote:

azbmx12 wrote:

yeah, you will deffinatley know when you get a super clean one, the feelings are completely different.

I feel you kid!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/21/2010 5:43 PM

hahaha we all just repeated eachother you got picked on hahahah sorry man.

|

5/21/2010 5:45 PM

funtington wrote:

haha, yeah i just noticed that.

|

say yeahh.

5/21/2010 5:48 PM

funtington wrote:

azbmx12 wrote:

Nah man! I love the tips!

I kinda went at this blind, so I just went with what was comfortable. Don't forget the purpose of these videos, it was to show my progression, this weeks was a shitty wallride. Give me a week to practice, should be much better!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/21/2010 5:49 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I kinda went at this blind, so I just went with what was comfortable. Don't forget the purpose of these videos, it was to show my progression, this weeks was a shitty wallride. Give me a week to practice, should be much better!

fersuree, im stoked to see you land a super stuck wallride.

|

say yeahh.

5/21/2010 5:50 PM

azbmx12 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

azbmx12 wrote:

fersuree, im stoked to see you land a super stuck wallride.

Me too! smile

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/21/2010 6:05 PM

I want to be able to wall ride just like Ruben...

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

5/21/2010 6:29 PM

that is how my wallrides look. lol i seem to hit the wall with my pegs sometimes. i need to practice them more. ive only tried them like 5 times. congrats though! hope you get em good!

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

5/21/2010 6:34 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

that is how my wallrides look. lol i seem to hit the wall with my pegs sometimes. i need to practice them more. ive only tried them like 5 times. congrats though! hope you get em good!

Ima deffinately work on them! They are so fun!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/21/2010 6:36 PM

nice for the first time, lean more.i got my flat walls so clean

|

5/21/2010 6:43 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Ima deffinately work on them! They are so fun!

ya they are, it seems harder with pegs on, atleast it is for me, considering i dont like "stick" it. like A23 said.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

5/21/2010 7:33 PM

just gotta go more straight

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

5/21/2010 7:43 PM

Nice. That's how mine are.

|

Refs: irideafly, nikpeterson, spikez5, \BMX-1995/

5/21/2010 8:48 PM

umm, did you even ride on the wall

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/21/2010 10:49 PM

yewwwwwwwwwwww! wallllllllll riddddinngggggg breeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!! shits rad!..im trying to remember my first wallride...???...uhhhh....yeah I blew up some serious plastic pedals thats for sure...let me tell you this right now..this will be the most helpful thing youll learn when learning your wallrides...you are going to smash your body into the wall like you owe the wall money..ive taken some serious beatings going at wall.. my right side of my shorts are braized down.. my elbows scarred..i roasted my dome on a cheez grater wall looping out on the wall.. shits gnarrrrr!! but they are a hella fun trick when you learn to stick them.. i just a minute ago took out like 50 percent of my air ppressure in my tires because of the glorius wallrides..anyways..let that fuckin wall know whos boss!...come at that shit almost dead on.. like 4 to 5 cranks.. hop about 3 feet away and lean over your toptube and look at the ground.. stay over so you dont loop out or slide down the wall...ive been obessed with wallrides for like 6 months now..one of my favorite tricks!.. and practice pays off with time..its lookin good mang!

|

team fatcats fer life.

5/21/2010 10:52 PM

this is what theyll do..they really dont like us ramming our bikes into them..
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

team fatcats fer life.