Weight Weenies...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2013 8:04 PM

I personally hate weight weenies.... People who buy different tires, seat posts, seats, pedals, and other stupid things to save less than a pound on their bike. What's your take on them? Are you one, or do you know one?

Need to know if anyone shares my opinion..

|

Im 15 years old, I suck at BMX, I live in Texas.

That's all.

9/2/2013 8:07 PM

Your 15 years old you suck at bmx And you live in texas

|

9/2/2013 8:09 PM

fuck weight weenies. they're all little shits

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/2/2013 8:12 PM

Whatever floats there boat.
If they buy more and more newet, lighter parts, that means I cam buy great parrs for cheap.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/2/2013 8:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 8:12 PM

Their bikes will just break faster most likely.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 8:42 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Your 15 years old you suck at bmx And you live in texas

Really?

|

Im 15 years old, I suck at BMX, I live in Texas.

That's all.

9/2/2013 8:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 8:52 PM

Sorry we can afford good bikes and not heavy pieces of shit, holmes.

|

9/2/2013 8:52 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Sorry we can afford good bikes and not heavy pieces of shit, holmes.

Heavy doesn't mean its a piece of shit unless were taking about wal-mart pieces of shit.

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 8:54 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Heavy doesn't mean its a piece of shit unless were taking about wal-mart pieces of shit.

Bruh what legit bike company has made a 25+ lb bike since 2008. None, these fools riding old ass heavy shit. If it aint light it aint right.

|

9/2/2013 8:57 PM

I ride 4 pegs and my bike weighs in around 26 pounds. Once I get all 4 guards or 3, it'll probably be around 27. Eat that, weight weenies! And I'm getting a fat seat too.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/2/2013 8:57 PM

Bro most complets are at least 26 pounds. Most people with pegs, brakes, and metal pedals are gonna be at 25 if not heavier. My Fit was 26 pounds stock its probably 27 or more now with a peg, gyro setup, fat seat, fat ass tires, anti thorn tire liners, and metal pedals.

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 8:58 PM

And I can still haul ass and hop over a 28" box.

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 8:59 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Bro most complets are at least 26 pounds. Most people with pegs, brakes, and metal pedals are gonna be at 25 if not heavier. My Fit was 26 pounds stock its probably 27 or more now with a peg, gyro setup, fat seat, fat ass tires, anti thorn tire liners, and metal pedals.

HA GAYYYYY. pegs,brakes and metal pedals? Bruh that shits heavy why tha fuck would you ride that?

|

9/2/2013 8:59 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I ride 4 pegs and my bike weighs in around 26 pounds. Once I get all 4 guards or 3, it'll probably be around 27. Eat that, weight weenies! And I'm getting a fat seat too.

HA GAYYYYY You like dat fat seat up ya ass mate!

|

9/2/2013 9:01 PM

i like my bike at the normal weight for most bikes around i wouldnt mind if it was a bit heavier i've always thought lighter bikes had less control also i think the eastern grim reaper with the cut outs for weight saving is stupid

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:02 PM

Why not dude your the gay one at least I wont get hit by a car when one pulls out infront of me and i wont slip off my pedals and they wont brake. And who gives a shit if its heavy like I said I can still shread on my bike. Fuck dude my old 10 speed is 40 pounds and I can ride faster than people clipped in to a 15 pound carbon bike. If you physically can't ride a bike thats over 26 pounds then you need a different sport of some muscle. I learned how to hop on a 29 pound free agent.

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 9:03 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

i like my bike at the normal weight for most bikes around i wouldnt mind if it was a bit heavier i've always thought lighter bikes had less control also i think the eastern grim reaper with the cut outs for weight saving is stupid

Ya the grim reaper looks sick but I'd be afraid of it braking and junk getting in the bb

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 9:04 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

gotthesecircas wrote:

HA GAYYYYY. pegs,brakes and metal pedals? Bruh that shits heavy why tha fuck would you ride that?

dont be a butt hurt little faggot just cause you can't lift a proper bike

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:04 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Why not dude your the gay one at least I wont get hit by a car when one pulls out infront of me and i wont slip off my pedals and they wont brake. And who gives a shit if its heavy like I said I can still shread on my bike. Fuck dude my old 10 speed is 40 pounds and I can ride faster than people clipped in to a 15 pound carbon bike. If you physically can't ride a bike thats over 26 pounds then you need a different sport of some muscle. I learned how to hop on a 29 pound free agent.

I got mad cash flow. Why would I ride some wack heavy shit? I got ti spindle and all that. I only ride skateparks anyways.

|

9/2/2013 9:05 PM

Theres nothing wrong with having a light bike but when you take shit off of it and buy less stronger parts just because it saves like .00000001 grams then your a fuck head in my opinion.

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 9:06 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Ya the grim reaper looks sick but I'd be afraid of it braking and junk getting in the bb

yeah thats my issue with it as well it looks sweet but if you took it to some trails or some dirt you would get nothing but shit in there plus when you put it in your house bugs might nest in it lol

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:06 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

dont be a butt hurt little faggot just cause you can't lift a proper bike

LOL shut up you fucking fag. I would dominate your asshole in a game of B.I.K.E. who the fuck you calling a fag? I can j hop over bar height shitgoose.

|

9/2/2013 9:07 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Theres nothing wrong with having a light bike but when you take shit off of it and buy less stronger parts just because it saves like .00000001 grams then your a fuck head in my opinion.

Lighter=better.

|

9/2/2013 9:08 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

yeah thats my issue with it as well it looks sweet but if you took it to some trails or some dirt you would get nothing but shit in there plus when you put it in your house bugs might nest in it lol

Haha that would suck

|

My Fit

gotthesecircas wrote:

LOL shut up you fucking fag. I would dominate your asshole in a game of B.I.K.E. who the fuck you calling a fag? I can j hop over bar height shitgoose.

man you just joined and your already talking shit GTFO you noob

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

gotthesecircas wrote:

Lighter=better.

How prove it.

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 9:09 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

lol i noticed that too its his first day haha

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 9:09 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

You been here a month. I'll say whatever the fuck I want. you GTFO bitch boy.

|

9/2/2013 9:10 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

lol i noticed that too its his first day haha

Not my fault I know more about bikes than you and just joined lmao.

|

9/2/2013 9:11 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Not my fault I know more about bikes than you and just joined lmao.

Obviously not because you still haven't proved how lighter equals better.

|

My Fit