Weight Weenies...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2013 9:13 PM

And I've been riding for 2 and a half years and i ride bmx, road bikes, mountian bikes, and everything in between I know my fair share of bikes.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:13 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

lol i noticed that too its his first day haha

gotthesecircas wrote:

Not my fault I know more about bikes than you and just joined lmao.

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Obviously not because you still haven't proved how lighter equals better.

Lighter makes tricks easy what the fuck does a heavy bike do? Light bikes are just as strong. Without companies putting more thought inta light bikes we'd all be riding 8 lb piece of shit frames.

|

9/2/2013 9:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 9:14 PM

I got 2 bikes ones 23.3 and the other is 27.5 and I can do the same with both, 4 or 5 pounds don't make much difference really I don't understand it.

|

9/2/2013 9:14 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Lighter makes tricks easy what the fuck does a heavy bike do? Light bikes are just as strong. Without companies putting more thought inta light bikes we'd all be riding 8 lb piece of shit frames.

Ok so since your saying 27 pound is heavy how light is your bike because I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure I can do tricks just as easy as you can 27 pounds aint that heavy.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:16 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Ok so since your saying 27 pound is heavy how light is your bike because I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure I can do tricks just as easy as you can 27 pounds aint that heavy.

20.76 lbs. 27 is heavy as fuck.

|

9/2/2013 9:16 PM

And sure 8 pounds is retarded but like I said when you take shit off your bike and buy less stonger parts because it saves weght then your stupid.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:17 PM

Idk how the fuck you have a 20 pound bike but having a light bike dosen't make you a better rider.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:19 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Idk how the fuck you have a 20 pound bike but having a light bike dosen't make you a better rider.

this.

|

9/2/2013 9:19 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Idk how the fuck you have a 20 pound bike but having a light bike dosen't make you a better rider.

light tires, wheels, under 5lb frame, ti spokes, ti spindle, ti bolts all over and no but it helps be a better rider.

|

9/2/2013 9:20 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Idk how the fuck you have a 20 pound bike but having a light bike dosen't make you a better rider.

if he has the ti grim reaper he could get it down to around 20 i heard but i doubt it

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:21 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

if he has the ti grim reaper he could get it down to around 20 i heard but i doubt it

A 20lb bike is easy as fuck, i dont ride weak ass eastern shit.

|

9/2/2013 9:21 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Idk how the fuck you have a 20 pound bike but having a light bike dosen't make you a better rider.

gotthesecircas wrote:

light tires, wheels, under 5lb frame, ti spokes, ti spindle, ti bolts all over and no but it helps be a better rider.

pics or your talking shit

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:22 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

light tires, wheels, under 5lb frame, ti spokes, ti spindle, ti bolts all over and no but it helps be a better rider.

Still tho if you can't handle a bike around 26 pounds then your just a pusy. And I'm almost positive your bike is not as strong my bike.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:23 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Idk how the fuck you have a 20 pound bike but having a light bike dosen't make you a better rider.

TheMotherShip wrote:

if he has the ti grim reaper he could get it down to around 20 i heard but i doubt it

gotthesecircas wrote:

A 20lb bike is easy as fuck, i dont ride weak ass eastern shit.

a 20 lb bike is not easy at all unless u got a bunch of money and track down all those ti eastern parts.

|

9/2/2013 9:24 PM

Honestly even if you have the money for ti parts your still a weight whore.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:24 PM

if you cant left a 26 pound bike which is standard on most completes out there i think its time for you to hit the gym

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:25 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

if you cant left a 26 pound bike which is standard on most completes out there i think its time for you to hit the gym

Pretty much

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:25 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

a 20 lb bike is not easy at all unless u got a bunch of money and track down all those ti eastern parts.

it will cost more then building a proper custom that weights 26 or 27 you could porbley buy a nice used car with that kind of money

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:27 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Honestly even if you have the money for ti parts your still a weight whore.

there was a set of them ti cranks on ebay that sold for 450 and just to save like 2 oz

|

9/2/2013 9:27 PM

Aren't ti cranks like 400 bucks or somthing?

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:27 PM

@themothership here pics biatch. my tierra.

|

9/2/2013 9:28 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Honestly even if you have the money for ti parts your still a weight whore.

paden_bmx wrote:

there was a set of them ti cranks on ebay that sold for 450 and just to save like 2 oz

Nvm i guess so lol

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:28 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

there was a set of them ti cranks on ebay that sold for 450 and just to save like 2 oz

yeah i seen a thread here i think about it thats just fucking crazy in my opinion is ti even strong then cromo

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:29 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Aren't ti cranks like 400 bucks or somthing?

more like 450 to 500 cause they quit makin em cause they will snap in like 3 days of hard riding.

|

9/2/2013 9:29 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

@themothership here pics biatch. my tierra.

theres no way thats at 20 even with ti parts

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:30 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

@themothership here pics biatch. my tierra.

Theres no way that thing weights 20 pounds I'm calling bullshit that frame even has brake mounts the frame is probably just as heavy as mine.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:31 PM

Haha i see you talk shit about my one peg you have 2 and hub guards and even have a sprocket with a guard haha.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:32 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

@themothership here pics biatch. my tierra.

Cool bike. Hopefully I get that soon, I have a haro at the moment ha

|

9/2/2013 9:32 PM

Wow can all you newfags please just fuk off

|

9/2/2013 9:33 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Theres no way that thing weights 20 pounds I'm calling bullshit that frame even has brake mounts the frame is probably just as heavy as mine.

The frame weighs 4lbs 10 ounces ya fucking dunce, why would it not be 20 lbs? I think i'd know.

|