Weight Weenies...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2013 9:33 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

@themothership here pics biatch. my tierra.
Photo

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Theres no way that thing weights 20 pounds I'm calling bullshit that frame even has brake mounts the frame is probably just as heavy as mine.

hub guards pegs guarded sprocket and fat tires I don't think that's 20 pounds

|

9/2/2013 9:34 PM

Ok still that doesn't mean shit if it weights 4 pounds there's still now way that thing is 20 pounds.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 9:35 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

Wow can all you newfags please just fuk off

Fuck off. You untelligent oaf.

|

9/2/2013 9:36 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

The frame weighs 4lbs 10 ounces ya fucking dunce, why would it not be 20 lbs? I think i'd know.

why don't you add the weight of the other parts on your bike including pegs then get back to us

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:36 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

if you cant left a 26 pound bike which is standard on most completes out there i think its time for you to hit the gym

Or the old home work outs... you know wank wank lol jk but seriously yeah

|

9/2/2013 9:37 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Ok still that doesn't mean shit if it weights 4 pounds there's still now way that thing is 20 pounds.

Yup, well with the pegs it was closer to 21 but i took them off now. You should research your parts.

|

9/2/2013 9:38 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

if you cant left a 26 pound bike which is standard on most completes out there i think its time for you to hit the gym

Dildroids wrote:

Or the old home work outs... you know wank wank lol jk but seriously yeah

i got a buddy who has one arm stronger then the other its funny as hell seeing the comparison

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:38 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Took pegs and hubguards off. The tires didn't weigh much they were folding tires.

|

9/2/2013 9:39 PM

Research your parts? da fuck dude? I don't even know what parts you have on that thing but it sure ass hell isn't 20 pounds or even 21 pounds.

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 9:40 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

why don't you add the weight of the other parts on your bike including pegs then get back to us

I don't have time for all that shit 1.also why am i proving to you that its light? I know what it weighs. some parts are out of production and I'd have to look for info and wheels are harder to calculate the weight ya dildo.

|

9/2/2013 9:41 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Took pegs and hubguards off. The tires didn't weigh much they were folding tires.

even still you got the sprocket guard and folding tires wont even make a huge difference in weight

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:41 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Research your parts? da fuck dude? I don't even know what parts you have on that thing but it sure ass hell isn't 20 pounds or even 21 pounds.

Yeah exactly, how the fuck do you know it isn't just, you don't know what parts are on it. And you haven't rode or felt it. How would you know it isn't 20-21?

|

9/2/2013 9:42 PM

What is the best weight?

|

9/2/2013 9:43 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

even still you got the sprocket guard and folding tires wont even make a huge difference in weight

Lol really? Most regular tires are 22-29 ounces foldings are around 15-17. It makes a big difference the wheels are what determine the bike heavy or light mostly. The sprocket isn't a big deal either.

|

9/2/2013 9:44 PM

Because you can tell from what a bike looks like that it isn't 20 pounds because I know my parts and I'm not seeing any parts on there that jump out at me that looks light. And back to the big picture light bikes aren't better they just make it easier to do tricks for people who cant handle a proper bike.

|

My Fit

Dildroids wrote:

What is the best weight?

19-22 is the best.

|

Dildroids wrote:

What is the best weight?

personal preference try out different weights and see what you like

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:45 PM

Dildroids wrote:

What is the best weight?

23-26

|

9/2/2013 9:45 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Photo

Ahahahahahahaha you are a troll. check this out this is tomdon's btm the back ground looks exactly the same
Photo
You live in Ca and he lives in NY how is tht possible?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/2/2013 9:46 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Lol really? Most regular tires are 22-29 ounces foldings are around 15-17. It makes a big difference the wheels are what determine the bike heavy or light mostly. The sprocket isn't a big deal either.

I'm confused your saying that like 11 ounces on the tires makes a difference but the sprocket guard doesn't haha. Either way your still a weight whore even if your bike isn't 20 pounds.

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 9:47 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Because you can tell from what a bike looks like that it isn't 20 pounds because I know my parts and I'm not seeing any parts on there that jump out at me that looks light. And back to the big picture light bikes aren't better they just make it easier to do tricks for people who cant handle a proper bike.

You dont even know what the parts are lmfao. I said before the wheels make it light, especially tires. Light wheels+light to average parts= light bike. so a sprocket a bit heavier doesn't matter. And how is it not a proper bike? Because it's not some heavy piece of shit?

|

9/2/2013 9:48 PM

Dildroids wrote:

What is the best weight?

Whatever floats your boat dude just get modern parts that you like and don't worry about weight as long as you can still do tricks.

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 9:48 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Photo

Mikel8149 wrote:

Ahahahahahahaha you are a troll. check this out this is tomdon's btm the back ground looks exactly the same
Photo

The photo is a little old. Me and Tom were friends and rode together. I moved out to California just a few months ago.

|

9/2/2013 9:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 9:49 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Photo

makes sense theres no way someone would think that red bike weights at 20

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

Dildroids wrote:

What is the best weight?

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Whatever floats your boat dude just get modern parts that you like and don't worry about weight as long as you can still do tricks.

Thanks man... just I see this and it confuses me... also WHY IS EVERYONE BEING MEAN!?

|

Photo
ok so this bike is 23.3 it is bare bone and has 2.10 tires so I don't know how that is 3.3 pounds lighter
|

9/2/2013 9:50 PM

paden_bmx wrote: Photo
ok so this bike is 23.3 it is bare bone and has 2.10 tires so I don't know how that is 3.3 pounds lighter

Nice bike smile

|

9/2/2013 9:50 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

You dont even know what the parts are lmfao. I said before the wheels make it light, especially tires. Light wheels+light to average parts= light bike. so a sprocket a bit heavier doesn't matter. And how is it not a proper bike? Because it's not some heavy piece of shit?

Because its a piece of shit period and you think lighter is better when its not it just makes you a pusy. And as for the wheels I don't know if its me but I'm pretty sure if you had good lighter hubs then they wouldn't be yellow I've never seen yellow hubs except on piece of shit bikes and if you have a good cash flow like you said then you would have better hubs.

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 9:51 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

makes sense theres no way someone would think that red bike weights at 20

You're a fucking dunce. The tierra weighs 20 lbs. It was weighed. It was light as fuck when it was built lol. The picture is old. After the pegs came off it was around 20 lbs.

|

9/2/2013 9:51 PM

paden_bmx wrote: Photo

Dildroids wrote:

Nice bike smile

thanks

|