Weight Weenies...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2013 9:52 PM

Dildroids wrote:

Thanks man... just I see this and it confuses me... also WHY IS EVERYONE BEING MEAN!?

my jimmies just got a little rustled sorry if i seemed like an asshole WELCOME TO VITAL!!!!!!

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:53 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Because its a piece of shit period and you think lighter is better when its not it just makes you a pusy. And as for the wheels I don't know if its me but I'm pretty sure if you had good lighter hubs then they wouldn't be yellow I've never seen yellow hubs except on piece of shit bikes and if you have a good cash flow like you said then you would have better hubs.

Since when the fuck are demolition hubs shitty? especially for when I bought them. People can paint bike parts too. And how is it a piece of shit? Odyssey parts and a tierra? You're probably some one who gets pissed when they scratch their paint.

|

9/2/2013 9:55 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Whatever floats your boat dude just get modern parts that you like and don't worry about weight as long as you can still do tricks.

Dildroids wrote:

Thanks man... just I see this and it confuses me... also WHY IS EVERYONE BEING MEAN!?

TheMotherShip wrote:

my jimmies just got a little rustled sorry if i seemed like an asshole WELCOME TO VITAL!!!!!!

same here.

|

9/2/2013 9:55 PM

Hahaha Tom don had a fly tierra v1 he said he did here he said he snapped it. :D He is the worst troll. http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/What-How-many-frames-have-you-rode,1283740

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/2/2013 9:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 9:58 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Hahaha Tom don had a fly tierra v1 he said he did here he said he snapped it. :D He is the worst troll. http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/What-How-many-frames-have-you-rode,1283740

didnt topsey say the trollling was finished

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 9:58 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

When did you start riding kid? Fucking 2011? Tom had his tierra in 2008 I built mine up a few months after. In 2008 EVERYONE had tierras. They were trendy then we knew 5-10 people who had a tierra.

|

gotthesecircas wrote:

Since when the fuck are demolition hubs shitty? especially for when I bought them. People can paint bike parts too. And how is it a piece of shit? Odyssey parts and a tierra? You're probably some one who gets pissed when they scratch their paint.

dude your a fuck tard look at my bike does it look like I give one half of a shit if it is scratched

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

TheMotherShip wrote:

didnt topsey say the trollling was finished

Who? Nobody is trolling here.

|

9/2/2013 9:59 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

dude your a fuck tard look at my bike does it look like I give one half of a shit if it is scratched

How can I look at your bike with no photot of it lmao?

|

9/2/2013 10:00 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Um theres a link in my signature that says my fit try that

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 10:01 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

check his sig its right there in blue

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 10:02 PM

Dildroids wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

same here.

Oh ya dude welcome to vital

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 10:03 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

gotthesecircas wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Um theres a link in my signature that says my fit try that

sick bike

|

9/2/2013 10:04 PM

The only thing different on my bike now is the seat is higher and i have a gyro setup now

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 10:04 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

sick bike

Thanks dude

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 10:05 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

gotthesecircas wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

check his sig its right there in blue

Is that your face!?

|

9/2/2013 10:05 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

gotthesecircas wrote:

When did you start riding kid? Fucking 2011? Tom had his tierra in 2008 I built mine up a few months after. In 2008 EVERYONE had tierras. They were trendy then we knew 5-10 people who had a tierra.

Lol shame you new fag cunt!!! Fuk off

|

9/2/2013 10:06 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

You talk like you're some og. I bet you're 15. ya fucking faggot.

|

9/2/2013 10:08 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Cameron_Maule wrote:

gotthesecircas wrote:

Why you hatin on a goat!?

|

9/2/2013 10:10 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Cameron_Maule wrote:

gotthesecircas wrote:

If it's really your bike post a pic of you riding it.

|

9/2/2013 10:10 PM

Dildroids wrote:

Is that your face!?

what my pic? nah just a pic of an animated character from a band i like

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 10:11 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

with a timestamp signed with your username

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 10:12 PM

you want a weight weenie? hit the race track. I got the bike below to bout 20 pounds until the current bars came.At my local track a guy built a 14 pound bike. cost him $3000 dollars. all carbon basically. even some graphine stuff.

|

9/2/2013 10:12 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

gotthesecircas wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

1. I don't have any, i dont film. 2. its night time 3. why are you so obsessed with Tom lmao I didnt know he had a fanbase on internet forums. You saying I'm stealing his pics or some shit like that?

|

9/2/2013 10:13 PM

Personally I don't even look at the weight of a bike unless someone reminds me, I just forget to. If it's light, it's light. I don't care.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

9/2/2013 10:14 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

with a timestamp signed with your username

LMFAO you kids have wayyyyy too much time on your hands. I looked back through old pics and found one. taken with a cell phone so not the best.

|

9/2/2013 10:15 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

you want a weight weenie? hit the race track. I got the bike below to bout 20 pounds until the current bars came.At my local track a guy built a 14 pound bike. cost him $3000 dollars. all carbon basically. even some graphine stuff.

race and freestyle are 2 different things with race you want it as light as possible freestyle its gotta be strong which usually means heavier

|

9/2/2013 10:18 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

a race bike i could see at 20 pounds you guys are going for speed but on a freestyle bike nah

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 10:19 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

gotthesecircas wrote:

1. I don't have any, i dont film. 2. its night time 3. why are you so obsessed with Tom lmao I didnt know he had a fanbase on internet forums. You saying I'm stealing his pics or some shit like that?

No, i just remember seeing his btm porch pic idk. That is exactly what i'm saying mannne

|

9/2/2013 10:21 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

No, i just remember seeing his btm porch pic idk. That is exactly what i'm saying mannne

Yeah I know Tom. I just took the pic with him, we chilled a lot and I didn't have a camera.

|