Weight Weenies...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2013 10:22 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

1. I don't have any, i dont film. 2. its night time 3. why are you so obsessed with Tom lmao I didnt know he had a fanbase on internet forums. You saying I'm stealing his pics or some shit like that?

Yep exactly were saying you're stealing is pictures and then uploading them with a bullshit story

|

9/2/2013 10:22 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

you want a weight weenie? hit the race track. I got the bike below to bout 20 pounds until the current bars came.At my local track a guy built a 14 pound bike. cost him $3000 dollars. all carbon basically. even some graphine stuff.

pretty nice bike for racing but i would ditch the red tires lol just saying

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 10:24 PM

my fit got screwed over and that has been my park bike for awhile. I love the red tires, my precious, precious red tires.

|

9/2/2013 10:24 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

Yep exactly were saying you're stealing is pictures and then uploading them with a bullshit story

A pic of me riding? And why the fuck would I do that shit? The kid asked for pictures of my bike I got them when it was at 20 lbs. If I was doing that I'd start a new thread bragging about how cool my bike is doing a bike check or some shit.

|

9/2/2013 10:25 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

my fit got screwed over and that has been my park bike for awhile. I love the red tires, my precious, precious red tires.

That is a death trap.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/2/2013 10:26 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

just wondering arnt them street tires how well them work for raceing?

|

gotthesecircas wrote:

Yeah I know Tom. I just took the pic with him, we chilled a lot and I didn't have a camera.

that still doesnt make your bike 20 pounds

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

biggybuggy wrote:

that sucks what hapend to your fit

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 10:27 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

No, i just remember seeing his btm porch pic idk. That is exactly what i'm saying mannne

gotthesecircas wrote:

Yeah I know Tom. I just took the pic with him, we chilled a lot and I didn't have a camera.

TheMotherShip wrote:

Mine is about 22 to 22.5lbs

|

9/2/2013 10:28 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

haha and it doesn't prove that lighter bikes are better

|

My Fit

9/2/2013 10:29 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

You don't know shit about bikes do you? You keep changing the topic? First that I don't have a 20lb bike, then you want a picture of it, then you say I'm stealing my homies pics, then you want a picture of me riding. You're a fucking moron. It weighs 20 lbs I weighed it.

|

fitbikerider14 wrote:

I already proved how lighter bikes are better a few pages back assclown.

|

biggybuggy wrote:

i wouldnt reccomend park riding with that man the sprocket might clip when you go down quarters and shit its a nice race bike though idk i'm not usually a fan of colored tires but they work on that bike

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 10:30 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

its not about weight its about strength. id like to keep my teeth

|

9/2/2013 10:31 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

just wondering arnt them street tires how well them work for raceing?

I usually use intense Haalo tires (best dirt tires ever) but there was a track with lots of blue groove dirt (dirt do hard packed it takes on a blueish brown color and is as hard as rock) so I grabbed a pair of those.

|

9/2/2013 10:32 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

You don't know shit about bikes do you? You keep changing the topic? First that I don't have a 20lb bike, then you want a picture of it, then you say I'm stealing my homies pics, then you want a picture of me riding. You're a fucking moron. It weighs 20 lbs I weighed it.

i havent changed the topic once im asking for solid proof that you have a 20 pound bike and all you give is bullshit

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 10:33 PM

Ok if everyone wants to be mean fine

YOU ALL R POOP FACES!!!! >

|

biggybuggy wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

taken away and destroyed by cops for riding in the skate park

|

gotthesecircas wrote:

I already proved how lighter bikes are better a few pages back assclown.

really did you now you just said that it makes tricks easier when that is true in some cases but there not as stable and they are more likely to brake then a heavier bike around 24 pounds and just because its easier stil doesn't make it better unless you dont like to put out effort haha

|

My Fit

TheMotherShip wrote:

gotthesecircas wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

i havent changed the topic once im asking for solid proof that you have a 20 pound bike and all you give is bullshit

Take the dick out of your mouth and stop mumbling. I told you how a bike could weigh 20 lbs gave pics an all.

|

9/2/2013 10:34 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

cops cant do that can they...

|

9/2/2013 10:34 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

i wouldnt reccomend park riding with that man the sprocket might clip when you go down quarters and shit its a nice race bike though idk i'm not usually a fan of colored tires but they work on that bike

Lol if you knew how to drop in properly you would know the sprokeck won't clip at all.

|

9/2/2013 10:35 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Didn't know they could do that but that sucks man

|

My Fit

biggybuggy wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

I fix up bikes and give them away for charity and have about 12 43 tooth sprockets laying around.

|

biggybuggy wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

damn man that sucks i don't know about the us but here in canada i'm pretty sure its illegal for cops to destroy other property

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 10:37 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

damn man that sucks i don't know about the us but here in canada i'm pretty sure its illegal for cops to destroy other property

I think here in the us it is to

|

biggybuggy wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

gotthesecircas wrote:

Lol if you knew how to drop in properly you would know the sprokeck won't clip at all.

i know how to drop in proper i was just assuming he didn't know

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

fitbikerider14 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

they can in my town. my plastic pedals can apparently damage the concrete and make it unsafe for skaters.

|

9/2/2013 10:39 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

they can in my town. my plastic pedals can apparently damage the concrete and make it unsafe for skaters.

plastic.... that's a joke those cant damage concrete I don't know where there coming from lol

|

9/2/2013 10:39 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

that doesn't give them the right to destroy your bike impound it maybe but not destroy it how do you know they did?

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith