Weight Weenies...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2013 10:40 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

taken away and destroyed by cops for riding in the skate park

TheMotherShip wrote:

damn man that sucks i don't know about the us but here in canada i'm pretty sure its illegal for cops to destroy other property

paden_bmx wrote:

I think here in the us it is to

its like the street racing in California, after you have been warned enough or had you bike impounded enough they crush the car or recycle the bike.

|

9/2/2013 10:42 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

i wouldnt reccomend park riding with that man the sprocket might clip when you go down quarters and shit its a nice race bike though idk i'm not usually a fan of colored tires but they work on that bike

gotthesecircas wrote:

Lol if you knew how to drop in properly you would know the sprokeck won't clip at all.

TheMotherShip wrote:

i know how to drop in proper i was just assuming he didn't know

Haha if you say so. You should know the sprocket wont clip unless youre not doing it right lol.

|

9/2/2013 10:42 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

cops cant do that can they...

biggybuggy wrote:

they can in my town. my plastic pedals can apparently damage the concrete and make it unsafe for skaters.

TheMotherShip wrote:

that doesn't give them the right to destroy your bike impound it maybe but not destroy it how do you know they did?

gave me the old bikes stickers and front wheel. I turned the wheel into a taco a week later jumping off a 15 foot ledge, painful crap that is.

|

9/2/2013 10:43 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

damn man that sucks i don't know about the us but here in canada i'm pretty sure its illegal for cops to destroy other property

paden_bmx wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

its like the street racing in California, after you have been warned enough or had you bike impounded enough they crush the car or recycle the bike.

thats a shame man

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 10:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 11:38 PM

ba

|

9/2/2013 10:45 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

thats a shame man

so I got a another fit yesterday for 100 dollars! it is old and heavy but works. the cranks weigh a pound per crank arm.

|

9/2/2013 10:46 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

thats a shame man

biggybuggy wrote:

so I got a another fit yesterday for 100 dollars! it is old and heavy but works. the cranks weigh a pound per crank arm.

how olds that fit lol

|

9/2/2013 10:47 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

haha sound fun tho i always wanted to get an older freestyle bike and take it to a park and just see what i can do on it

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 10:47 PM

Dildroids wrote:

ba

umm. I successfully changed the subject and made this forum non meanlike, the gorrilaz are epic to.

|

9/2/2013 10:48 PM

Dildroids wrote:

ba

biggybuggy wrote:

umm. I successfully changed the subject and made this forum non meanlike, the gorrilaz are epic to.

Meh my comp would not load, I guess not, I was just annoyed

|

TheMotherShip wrote:

thats a shame man

biggybuggy wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

how olds that fit lol

probably about 2005 give or take a year or two.

|

Dildroids wrote:

ba

as blogs would say

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 10:49 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

thats a shame man

biggybuggy wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

haha sound fun tho i always wanted to get an older freestyle bike and take it to a park and just see what i can do on it

I got a old 80s redline for the same reason there a lot weaker and have a different geo

|

9/2/2013 10:50 PM

Dildroids wrote:

ba

biggybuggy wrote:

Dildroids wrote:

Meh my comp would not load, I guess not, I was just annoyed

I get what you're saying, welcom.to vital!

|

9/2/2013 10:50 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

how olds that fit lol

biggybuggy wrote:

probably about 2005 give or take a year or two.

its good that you got a new one a bike is better then no bike

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 10:51 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

I got a old 80s redline for the same reason there a lot weaker and have a different geo

it would be kinda cool to just upgrade like the wheels and shit on it but keep the frame and bars and everything

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 10:53 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

I got a vintage, cant figure out what it is though. it is not a gt despite what many say. it is missing one major characteristic of a gt.

|

9/2/2013 10:53 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

it would be kinda cool to just upgrade like the wheels and shit on it but keep the frame and bars and everything

I got the old skyway tuff 2s on it lol there pretty nice sturdy as can be its more of a show bike for me I don't feel like destroying it that's what my main bike is for lol.

|

9/2/2013 10:55 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

I got a vintage, cant figure out what it is though. it is not a gt despite what many say. it is missing one major characteristic of a gt.

man Ive never seen that before its like a mix of a old vertigo and something else lol

|

9/2/2013 10:56 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

I got the old skyway tuff 2s on it lol there pretty nice sturdy as can be its more of a show bike for me I don't feel like destroying it that's what my main bike is for lol.

niceeeee, skyways. I was thinkin of acs three spoke mags

|

9/2/2013 10:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 11:38 PM

Dildroids wrote:

ba

TheMotherShip wrote:

as blogs would say

ban

|

9/2/2013 10:58 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

niceeeee, skyways. I was thinkin of acs three spoke mags

yea a nice set of tuff IIs cost like 150 200 for a set

|

9/2/2013 10:58 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

i got an old haro its not like 80s old i wish i had one of those but its the z1 i got it signed but lee denise to i was planing on building it with all old haro parts or the original z1 parts if i could find them then hanging it up on my wall but unfortunately i dont have the time or funds right now for such a build

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 11:01 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

i got an old haro its not like 80s old i wish i had one of those but its the z1 i got it signed but lee denise to i was planing on building it with all old haro parts or the original z1 parts if i could find them then hanging it up on my wall but unfortunately i dont have the time or funds right now for such a build

yea old school builds run a bunch of cash.

|

9/2/2013 11:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 11:37 PM

|

9/2/2013 11:03 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

I almost got a mongoose motomag last year when was a twelve year old. I said no because it was old. but I have aged and matured 1 manly year to realize my horrible mistake.

|

9/2/2013 11:04 PM

paden_bmx wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

yep i see old 80s haros on kijiji all the time and they have them selling for 3 or 400 bucks the highest i seen was 450 and it came with the original bars and forks i cant remember the name though

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/2/2013 11:04 PM

Dildroids wrote:

dude, stop trolling or GTFO!

|

9/2/2013 11:06 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

yep i see old 80s haros on kijiji all the time and they have them selling for 3 or 400 bucks the highest i seen was 450 and it came with the original bars and forks i cant remember the name though

some of the old 80s haro like the freestyler and master can go over a grand easy

|

9/2/2013 11:08 PM

man the motomag changed the game i didnt even get into the vintage side of bmx till i seen this video about mongooses history its some cool shit

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith