Weight Weenies...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2013 8:47 AM

TheMotherShip wrote:

dont be a butt hurt little faggot just cause you can't lift a proper bike

gotthesecircas wrote:

LOL shut up you fucking fag. I would dominate your asshole in a game of B.I.K.E. who the fuck you calling a fag? I can j hop over bar height shitgoose.

Cjmdawg wrote:

What the fuck is a j hop? just saying theres nothing called a j hop... its just a plain bunny hop, if you call it a j hop then you are stupid.

This people who say j hop are fucking stupid its a bunny hop

|

9/3/2013 2:04 PM

Tomdon is one funny guy.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

9/3/2013 2:48 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

Sorry we can afford good bikes and not heavy pieces of shit, holmes.

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Heavy doesn't mean its a piece of shit unless were taking about wal-mart pieces of shit.

gotthesecircas wrote:

Bruh what legit bike company has made a 25+ lb bike since 2008. None, these fools riding old ass heavy shit. If it aint light it aint right.

My 1500 dollar federal built up with federal bars and fork and demolition parts is 25 and change.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/3/2013 2:57 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Heavy doesn't mean its a piece of shit unless were taking about wal-mart pieces of shit.

gotthesecircas wrote:

Bruh what legit bike company has made a 25+ lb bike since 2008. None, these fools riding old ass heavy shit. If it aint light it aint right.

dave lawrence wrote:

My 1500 dollar federal built up with federal bars and fork and demolition parts is 25 and change.

I have about the same in my bike, 48h wheels, no weenie parts at all, and mine is right at 26. You know what happens when I land hard? Not a damn thing, lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/3/2013 3:07 PM

im not a weight weenie but i have some titanium parts on my bike and folding tires. my bike is 16 pounds but thats how i like it, the lighter the better. i can tailwhip and do flips easier with it

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

9/3/2013 3:56 PM

LOL @ everyone getting butthurt and feeding the troll.

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

9/3/2013 4:04 PM

gotthesecircas wrote:

LOL shut up you fucking fag. I would dominate your asshole in a game of B.I.K.E. who the fuck you calling a fag? I can j hop over bar height shitgoose.

Cjmdawg wrote:

What the fuck is a j hop? just saying theres nothing called a j hop... its just a plain bunny hop, if you call it a j hop then you are stupid.

TheMotherShip wrote:

the trick has confused me with bunny hops since i started riding apparently the difference is a j op is left the bike up and having it completely level in the air then a bunny hop is just lifting the front end then pulling up the back while in the air i might have them mixed up though

yeah you got that mixed up

|

9/3/2013 7:24 PM

8 pages.....? Hahahaha

|

Im 15 years old, I suck at BMX, I live in Texas.

That's all.

9/3/2013 7:36 PM

well this has got to be some sort of record

|

9/3/2013 7:42 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

well this has got to be some sort of record

this thread has gone in so many directions.

|